Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.
I wanna play!

J&C Scrathes
#108 5630 Inman Avenue
Burnaby, BC
Canada
V5H 2L7

NSFW is fine as long as it stays inside the envelope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

Sent out two cards today but ran out of stamps! I'll be sending out four more tomorrow when I can get to the post office. :D

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

cuntvalet posted:

Thank you guys so much. I think I speak for every daughter ever when I say that the best present (Christmas or otherwise) is seeing my mom smile. Totally excited. :D

Before I read this, I sent you a card with some fun stuff packed with it...I'd send Mommavalet her own fun stuff but I'm fresh out. If you like, you can share your stuff with her. :)

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

Drei, thank you so much for the Daiso(?) gifts! Expect a reply on equally crazy Japanese stationary soon. :D

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

cuntvalet posted:

Famine Poodle! I got your card! And the pirate booty, and the moustache, dinosaur stickers and the sparkler and such! Thank you!

Yay! Glad you liked them! That reminds me, after I commented about being all out of goodies, I found more pirate gold that had been hiding. So mommavalet should be receiving her own card in the mail with some gold in it.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

cuntvalet and Encephalopathy! I got your cards, thank you so much! Encephalopathy, I'm sending you a Christmas card but it probably won't get there til February or something.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

Got home after being away for Christmas and was bombarded with goonmail! Thank you Drei, Team Lunch, and When Worlds Collide+boyfriend+cat!

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

Pieholes! I just got your postcard. I think your goodies are my favourite yet.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

Sup ladies and gents? Just thought I'd let y'all know that my birthday's a couple days after Valentine's Day. If anyone is so inclined to send me a birthday card I'd be much obliged. I reply to all goonmail I receive and always send some kind of goodies along. :)

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

Rufus En Fuego posted:

Before I blow my wad on three (I assume cunvalet's enthusiasm means she'd like one) creeptastic cards, does anyone else want a terrifyingly inappropriate and possibly psychologically damaging Valentine from me? I promise to stop just short of rubbing it on my crotch.

I do!

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

Thanks vegemitesandwich for the adorable card and stickers! I have to ask, where did you buy your cards? They're exactly the type of card I would like to give out for Valentine's day.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

vegemitesandwhich posted:

You're welcome to those who have gotten valentine's from me already! I actually just came on to say that I had put them in the mail a couple days ago, so Canagoons should be getting them nowish. I have a bunch for out of country too, but no stamps! I should be making a trip to the post office this weekend though!

And Famine Poodle I found those at Michaels! They were too cute to pass up even though I had already gotten some from the dollar store!

Darn, I was afraid of that. I love tiny Michaels cards. The one near me seems to be out. :( I'll have to think of another valentine-delivery idea.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

Holy cow, Thermophonic Joy sent me the freaking motherload! Thanks!

I saw a piece of confetti sticking to the envelope when I opened it, so pulled everything out carefully, one at a time. Then I opened the card. Hearts and flowers everywhere! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

:siren:ATTENTION GOONS:siren:

Life got crazy for a while, so not only am I sending a bunch of valentines late, but I'm not sure who I have and have not reciprocated valentines to.

If you have sent me a valentine and are not on this list or have not received one from me, please let me know and I'll send you one. :)

Valentine replies going out tomorrow:

lamb
OfF KiLTeR
Dangereuse&Count Drunkula

New Valentines going out tomorrow:

cardboardRobot
Morpheus
piratescurvy
cuntvalet
wildlifeatlas
Four Banger
XeeD

:siren:Team Lunch and Gridlok:siren:

The post office is retarded and sent your mail back to me, I think because they thought that's where it was going (the envelopes are a bit weird). So your responses are still on their way; I haven't forgot about you. :ohdear: