Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

USS Kobayashi Issa
Jul 18, 2011
I'm having a blast with this year's cd swap, so this is obviously the most logical next step.

USS Kobayashi Issa
420 County Rd. Z
Nekoosa, WI 54457

I'm another ladygoon, and my interests consist of foreign languages (I currently take both Spanish and German), linguistics, makeup, ducks, and Star Trek (send me Nimoy pictures :swoon:).

That being said, send whatever you want! NWS is fine, so no worries there. I'd love to see homemade stuff, and I'll do my best to reciprocate; however, outside of writing, I'm not very artsy. If I'm not sending kitschy Wisconsin-themed crap, expect stretchy bracelets with silly messages on them. :colbert:

Also, I have a birthday coming up this Monday. :3:

USS Kobayashi Issa fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Nov 8, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USS Kobayashi Issa
Jul 18, 2011
Alright, who's the MO goon that sent me a dinosaur card with the hand-drawn ducks inside and the lovely messages in German and Spanish? :3: (Not to mention some stickers, a sweet-rear end guitar pick, and a Winnie the Pooh puzzle!) Your username isn't anywhere on the envelope! You made my day, though, so thanks! Right after I got this first card, I went out and got one to send back (along with another for a separate goon).

Unfortunately, I can't take pics of my mail now, but I will when I can finish said puzzle and get it framed. :neckbeard:

USS Kobayashi Issa
Jul 18, 2011
I got cards from TeamLunch (digging the Batman coloring page), AuntBuck, and a Dutch goon whose handwriting is hard as balls to read! :woop: You guys rock.

I've got doodads to send to BigHustle tomorrow morning and will work on your cards later in the day! :D

USS Kobayashi Issa
Jul 18, 2011

cuntvalet posted:

Look! Another Venturetine!

That is too cute. :3: