Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

there's definitely no logic
to human behaviour

Amarie posted:

Amber B
Duluth, MN 55806

Hello, neighbor!

I am a brand new goon spending her first holiday season in a brand new city. I would be so :D to get some mail and I'll definitely be sending out plenty.

I like creative artsy stuff, clever things, really, whatever you feel like sending that would be fun to receive. I'm not much of a celebrator of holidays, but I will welcome any kind of holiday cheer, or if you'd rather send something totally random that would also be awesome. If you happen to speak Finnish I would really smile.

No NSW on the envelope, nothing that comes from something that is alive please.

Anna Koivunen
301 N 8th Ave E
Duluth, MN 55805

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

to human behaviour
I just picked up a bunch of cards that looked as Minnesotan as I could find (a group of deer with some pine trees). Going to do some artwork to put in the cards, and I'll be sending out a whole bunch next week-ish. Can't wait! :)

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

to human behaviour
This weekend I will be dotting the i's and crossing the t's on all of my outgoing goonmail. I have cards and envelopes stamped and ready to be sent out for the following people (so watch your mailboxes!):

Drei
ExitWound
Dr. Suitcase T Rootbeer
L and B Davis
Cymoril
Meriruka
Bushwhacked
Amber B (Duluth)
Laura V (Suomi)
Anna (Lufkin, TX)
Rufus LaPorte
Margaret S (Kansas City)
Mysa
Labrecque
I.M. Jack
Scott Tidurious

I've been busy...

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

to human behaviour

These were sent earlier this week. Can't wait for you to get them!

Thanks to Big Hustle, Bushwhacked, Rufus, Tendai, Aunt Buck, and Keetron (not pictured). Our mantle looks very festive!

E: Huge pics

Koivunen fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Dec 11, 2011

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

to human behaviour

Bushwhacked posted:

Koivunen and Rodnik's card dumped some delightful manfetti on my kitchen floor upon opening it!

YESSSSSS Manfetti was a success!!!

Thanks to Team Lunch for the card I received today with the gravy trivia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

to human behaviour
Got some more Goonmail! Take a peek at our mantle to see whose mail I've received, and thanks so much! We have the most festive fireplace in town.

Yesterday I received some mail from Lamb, thanks for all the goodies! They're all on display!

:siren: Huge thank you :siren: to Andrew "Garbage Bag" Miller. I received the Bjork pictures! That was very thoughtful of you. I gasped out loud when I opened it and frightened the boyfriend. They are going in frames!