Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
Hey all, I feel stabilized in our new house enough to put my address in. Looking forward to sending many letters to use up some fountain pen ink. No NWS, my two small daughters would not be amused. I'm interested in science-fiction, writing, home projects, and fountain pens/ink.

Matt M.
3029 55th Street
Lubbock, TX 79413

Abyss fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Sep 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011

rear end-penny posted:

Got a lovely letter from Abyss the other day, thank you! I will try to write soon. Not the only person I owe a reply too I know, I've been way out of it.

I have received the reply from rear end-penny, thanks! I'll definitely send a follow up soon.

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
I also received a bounty of Halloween stuff from lamb as well as a nice letter from Zoesdare. Thanks much and replies are on their way!

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
I received a nice postcard from Pixelante. Thanks! I need to go pick up a postcard stamp that can get its way to Canada for the reply.

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
I received a card from rear end-Penny with some cool retro stickers, a reply is on the way!

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
Received a Christmas postcard from Aristide. Thanks so much!

e: Also, thanks to Sharizard for the Holiday card & stickers!

Abyss fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Dec 15, 2022

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
Thanks to lamb for the card and the tree ornament! I was also surprised to see a letter from Amsterdam in my mail yesterday, thanks Keetron!

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
Thanks to Keetron for a bday card, rear end-Penny for a card and Zoesdare for a card. I'll get responses out eventually, life has been crazy.

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
I received a postcard from rear end-Penny. A letter is on its way in reply. I'm also behind on letters I received during the holidays, but I'm working on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
Sorry to hear Poof.

Yesterday I received a letter from lamb with a wildflower mix. Thanks so much!