Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme
I am looking forward to sending out some creative letters that I hope will make others smile. I would greatly enjoy receiving mail from goon's in other countries as I collect foreign stamps. I will reciprocate to all letters I receive. And I would especially appreciate any letters for my fiance whose 29th birthday will be on November 2nd.

I am 29, I have two cats, I like animals, gardening, botany, pottery, crafts and computer games.

Edit: Removed old home address

Ulillinguist fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Nov 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

I got some wonderful mail from Kafka's Goldfish!
On the outside were a couple of beautiful stamps (I'm jealous)

In the envelope were two letters, one addressed for me and the other for my fiance - He was so happily surprised! Each letter had on its envelope a pretty wax seal.

And inside, beside the delightful letters, were the most adorable cross-stitch projects.

Thank you so very much Kafka's Goldfish for the wonderful mail! I am working on responding asap.

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

I'm afraid I haven't posted here in some time. I received a number of wonderful letters and postcards from many different goons last year and I would like to say thank you to the following:

lamb for the wonderful Halloween and Krampus cards filled with goodies.
Edit: Removed old broken links to imgur

The Schwa for the postcard (all the way from New Zealand).

Ladyflash for the Halloween postcard and the Christmas card which covered me with green glitter.

K. Sullivan for the Christmas card filled with surprises.

Mysa09 for the cheerful pink Christmas card

Genesplicer for the postcard and beautifully handmade card.

Shenanigansluck, with pets Ozzy and Gizmo, for the Christmas card with goodies.

Partyhat for the happy card with stickers

DLAO for the adorable Christmas card with bonus fun stuff.

IMJack for the Christache card.

and to Schoozy for the Christmas card.

Thank you again so very much for all your postcards, letters, and even the booby-trapped Christmas cards that poured glitter everywhere. They have made me so happy. There is nothing quite like coming home after a poo poo day and getting some happy goon mail in the mail box!

I have just mailed letters back to the following goons today:
The Schwa, Ladyflash, Partyhat, and IMJack.

Ulillinguist fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Nov 30, 2022

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

Poof posted:

Sorry for not posting, but I had received another postcard that got lost on my table.

I went through a major bit of depression. On Feb 14th, I found out that a friend of mine passed away a couple years earlier but I wasn't told due to his wife asking that none of his ex-coworkers know. (a general wtf to me) I was just told that he retired back then.

Then on March 1st, my 12 year old dog died, who had been my constant companion. And that same day, I found out that my childhood best friend passed away on Feb 15th.

Anyway, that sent me in to a depressed state along with a week of work travel. Anyway, sorry to talk about it here, I'm just depressed over it and feel bad for not sending anything. :(

❤️ I'm so sorry for your numerous losses. That's an overwhelming amount of grieving all at once. :sympathy: