Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
I recently broke up with my girlfriend, so I could use some cheer-up mail! I'll take anything, although NWS on the outside might scare my flatmates.

Address:
Matthias Schroeder
William-Watt-Strasse 57
21339 Lueneburg
Germany

I'll definitely send something out as well soon, although it won't be half as creative as most stuff here seems to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
I've got mail from Team Lunch!

Unfortunately I've only got a lovely picture from my mobile, but it included an awesome card, a secret message from My Little Pony in My Little Pony Code, a "which one is different" Halloween puzzle, two rubber spiders and a ton of Halloween stickers. I'm so happy!:)

My flat mates were indeed quite confused. At first they just thought it interesting that I received letter with such a pretty Halloween envelope from the States, then they were a bit confused by the Halloween contents (especially since Halloween isn't all that big over here) and then totally confused by the ponies. So it worked!

Team Lunch is the best! Thank you!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
Also received awesome mail from lamb, you are so awesome! Definitely going to send something soon, still trying to think of things to send to you Americans. :)

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
I also received an awesome letter from Palette Swap, thanks a lot! Unfortunately, I've failed to send stuff so far, but I should be able to get that done soon. :)

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
I received some more mail recently, and forgot post my thanks for it. :( Thank you, Rufus En Fuego and Palette Swap. I'll be sending out stuff tomorrow, too, it may or may not arrive in time for christmas but let's hope it does. Really sorry, but I've been pretty swamped. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
Glad to hear that at least one of my cards seems to have made it! :)

Received really awesome Christmas cards and stuff from lamb, Team Lunch and Jendawn13. Goon mail is the best mail!

I feel so bad about not having been able to send out stuff to everyone that has sent me something. But I definitely will, next up are probably lamb and Team Lunch who have both already sent me two excellent mailings. I don't know how you guys manage to keep sending out this much stuff! :)