Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

I'm a long time MST3K fan (Who isn't) and enjoy riffing at bad movies. More recent likes are Grimm, Lost Girl, Game of Thrones, and Castle(<3 Captain Mal!)

My name/address:

Kate
603 Wilshire Blvd Ste 910
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Anything is fine (NWS/etc), just nothing illegal! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Crazy Old Clarice posted:

I have a backlog of non-Christmas postcards if anyone is interested in non-Holiday related cheer.

It sounds awesome! Last one of these I didn't receive anything. :(

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thanks to DLAO and AstroDuck! I just received both your cards. (Actually I received them yesterday but I didn't open them until today, sorry!)

A picture of the insides of both cards: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrtt8zj7lhxj0x8/2012-12-07%2012.35.15.jpg

You're too talented, and awesome!

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

I just wanted to give a big 'thank you' to everybody. Including my awesome Valentines Day card!

I wish I had been able to take a picture of them all but the worst thing happened... I had them with me (who knows why) and I lost them. :(

So sorry for not thanking everybody! You're all great! You gave me the best year ever!

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Please include me.

Kate Gerry
530 W 6th Street Suite 901
Los Angeles, CA 90014

<3 thanks! :)

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you IMJack, AuntBuck, and Team Lunch! Sorry for taking the picture on the floor, but it gets the best light. :( (Krampus is hiding!)

<3

The forum is giving me a 500 error when I attempt to attach an image, so here is a link to the cards

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you Hemlock, lamb, and Marlowe for these great cards! They just arrived today.

Lamb, I think the USPS sat on your card, the toy was mostly usable but crushed. It's still fun! It has been years since I had the chance to play with one of those games! :D

Hemlock, I'll be sure to give my new penguin a feature transplant. I'm a terrible artist, but I hope he's happen with what he gets.

Marlowe, thanks again for the card, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to use the penguin that you sent me as the design for the other penguin's features. :)

You guys are the best, you improved my year dramatically.

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

lamb posted:

Welcome!

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me Christmas greetings. I have no excuse for not posting earlier, just laziness.

I have purchased Valentine's Day goodies and will be spending the impending snowmageddon preparing mail for all you mailgoons!

OMG! I just received your awesome Valentine's day card! WOWZIE!

I need to pick up some Valentine's Day cards, I'll try to send some out. I'm traveling for work /ALL/ this month so I might end up missing mailboxes, but I'll see. :D

Edit: Wow, I just realized, your card has ZERO postal markings on it. Weird!

Poof fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 2, 2016

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you 13Pandora13! You just reminded me to start with my holiday cards!

I'm also going to do my best to send a card to everybody on the list, including international. :D

Poof fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Dec 10, 2016

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Cards are going out tomorrow! God that was a lot of cards ... Sorry that they're all crap. :( I'm horrible writing cards. (So I pretty much don't.)

Anyway, next time I'm going for more odds-n-ends, but I hope this is enough this time! :D

Whew! All sent!

Poof fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Dec 17, 2016

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

I just received cards from both Beffs and AuntBuck.

Thank you! Also, I forgot to include my return address like an idiot. The top left just says "Poof" in almost all cases. :/

I AM AN IDIOT! :(

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you OperaBitch I just got your card!

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you Shenanigans Luck and Team Lunch!

Though that tape on the back of Team Lunch's card was EVIL! :D Sticky sticky!

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you lamb! I loved your New Years card, I got it yesterday.

If I missed thanking anybody, it's because your card never arrived. :( But I feel the love anyway! :D

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you kreyla and Beffs for the lovely cards! They weren't intended to be, but they worked out PERFECTLY as birthday cards for me! (16th of January)

You guys are the best! <3

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

DLAO, your Goon Love came today! It was PERFECT! Now I feel like a jerk for not sending anything for Valentines Day.

I've had a hard past two weeks, four people passed away, three of whom were friends (one person I knew through work) along with some other personal drama.

Thank you again! So perfect! I've been intending to pick up some goon love to send out but haven't had the chance to pick anything up yet.: (

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

I've been a terrible person, still planning to send stuff out again... I just can't think of anything that would be good!

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Wow! It has been ages, I was signed up previously at my old job's address but kinda fell out of it since.

I'd love to sign back up. It was fun breaking my wrist writing cards again!

Kate
1 Hardy Rd #410
Bedford, NH 03110 USA

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you Vortmax for the lovely postcard!

Yes, I like cats, but right now I love my little dog, Abby, who is a 12 year old chihuahua.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Sorry for not posting, but I had received another postcard that got lost on my table.

I went through a major bit of depression. On Feb 14th, I found out that a friend of mine passed away a couple years earlier but I wasn't told due to his wife asking that none of his ex-coworkers know. (a general wtf to me) I was just told that he retired back then.

Then on March 1st, my 12 year old dog died, who had been my constant companion. And that same day, I found out that my childhood best friend passed away on Feb 15th.

Anyway, that sent me in to a depressed state along with a week of work travel. Anyway, sorry to talk about it here, I'm just depressed over it and feel bad for not sending anything. :(