Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Encephalopathy
Mar 14, 2003

braaaaaaaains
Unsolicited mail makes my heart grow big, just like the Grinch's!

Many many years ago some goon sent me pimped-out Canadian Tire money that I've still got somewhere (because it is awesome). That was such a happy day...

Encephalopathy
4/53 Powlett Street
East Melbourne, VIC, 3002
AUSTRALIA

PS: I'm Canadian. My boyfriend's Australian. This in no way needs to be a consideration (because anything or everything is exciting to get in the mail), but if you have something obscure and Canadian to send, we'll probably get the joke.

PPS: I can't post out koalas and possums. They usually die. And I think it's illegal. Sorry. :(

PPPS: I am a community radio nerd, though, maybe I can find something musical to send!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Encephalopathy
Mar 14, 2003

braaaaaaaains
Due to travel/new job/lost job/next new job/near-break-up/make-up/Spring Cleaning (in Australia) I have been a total slacker in expressing my unending gratitude, but at least I've been getting little surprises in the mail to brighten the hard days!

lamb, Hypothetical McGee and Team Lunch, thank you so much!! Every surprise totally made my day. My inspirational lighthouse is totally inspiring. Fortune Fish says I'm jealous. And Herpy Derpoween makes me giggle every time I see it. Best Hallowe'en since I moved to Australia!

November is officially Hurry Up And Mail Stuff month!

Encephalopathy
Mar 14, 2003

braaaaaaaains
I've just spent the afternoon alternating between making proper Chrissy cards for the family and re-appropriating advertising postcards to make goony mailouts. So a random collection of you can expect something in the next week or two from me! Don't expect anything particularly festive, though I did manage to finally use up a whole lot of flower stickers that we've had lying about.

And, if it's not too late, I would love to learn about Nebraska!

Encephalopathy
Mar 14, 2003

braaaaaaaains
I noticed lamb got what I posted, so hopefully the others I sent arrive soon!

I've just headed off travelling over Christmas, so if you've sent me anything, I'm super eager to see what's there when I get back. My partner, however, is stuck at home because he couldn't get leave from work, and I've already told him to open up anything weird or random that shows up for me, but if anyone feels like addressing something to him (DJR) please feel free, it'd totally cheer him up for being alone at home!

If I'm totally with it I'll try to send a few postcards from Europe while I'm here too. :)