Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
Christ is it really November? Already? Man, I shoulda been making cards all summer. *sigh* The time, she slips by so fast, so fast...

Topenga
2109 Red Stone Ln.
Austin, TX 78727
USA

I'll do my best to send out plenty of cards!

Oh man, I gotta get those cards out of storage....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
I sent out 8 (I think?) cards today. How is it that I had 15 airmail stamps and 4 domestic stamps? How does that happen?

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

nonpromqueen posted:

TOPENGA!

Thank you for the card with the NKOTB card inside. Funny thing is I used to collect those when I was young and I think I still have them around here somewhere.

I loved it. :3:

Sweet! Glad you enjoyed it! :) I was crazy for those cards back in the day.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
Big ole thanks to MurderCity who wins the award for the first Christmas card (that's not from a business) in my house. Wheee!

Next up, the winner of the "we both live in hot states" award: Aunt Buck!

And finally, the winner of the "longest distance to get to me award" (The Netherlands, Biznitches!): Keetron!

Thanks guys! Your cards were awesome and very appreciated. :)

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
Yeah, lamb! Open the envelope and BOOM, Black Santa. I never see that. Thanks! :)

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
I wanted to thank everyone who has sent me stuff. I don't hit this thread often and I felt kinda bad for not checking in. I sent a batch of *ahem* holiday cards this morning. Not in time for "jesus christ look at all this pink and red and chocolate" day, but they are on their way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

Pillory Soft posted:

Another batch of Goonentines, NOW with image-y goodness. Thank you!

Topenga - Woo, stickersplosion! I had no idea who the people on the Valentine were until I flipped it over. This is what happens when the only current TV shows you watch are Hoarders and Archer.

Honestly, I think that's pretty drat funny! :)
You know what sucks, though? I didn't know that boxed kids Valentine's Day cards had gotten so cheap! Bad paper, and worst of all, NO LITTLE ENVELOPES! I was bummed. So bummed that I decided, STICKERS FOR EVERYONE!!!