Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Goodness, yes.
I followed up with lamb about my address, thanks guys!

The list has been updated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I've gone through the rather large pile of neglected mail on my dining room table and owe thanks to Opera Bitch, Dee, Pandora, Peech, skels, jimmydafish, Team Lunch and Zoesdare!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I am an awful pen pal. I have a pile of mail on my desk that I need to respond to, but in the meantime, thank you to coolusername, Zoesdare, DLAO, rear end-penny, meat glitter, bulletsponge13, kafka's goldfish, Subjunctive, and Keetron. You have brightened my days immeasurably, and I promise to write back soon(ish)!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Goons are Great, thank you for the stickers! I love stickers.

Keetron, thank you for the balls! I legit laughed when I saw the label. I've planted them around my front lawn. I will report back as to the wildlife they attract.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

That's awful Ceramic Pig, I'm sorry :(

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Oooooookay, so after a full year of waiting for the sale to finalise, the solicitors losing the deed to the property, a lot of back-and-forth between COVID-19 and various construction delays, Mr Alleyway and I are finally in our new apartment!

lamb, should I PM you my new address for the spreadsheet or just drop it here for all and sundry?

Whatever you feel comfortable doing! I have plat so you can send it to me if you want 😊

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

The list has been updated!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I'm glad everyone's getting their goonmail! I actually got my poo poo together and sent something to everyone on the list.

I've very recently received mail from Zoesdare and Pixelante, and I owe a lot of you letters.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I received a letter from barclayed. a beautiful card from Mr. and Mers. Genesplicer, and an awesome Gizmo sticker from Team Lunch. Thank you all so much! Now to prepare for Krampusnacht!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

coolusername posted:

I haven't been opening my mail since, well, my dad stopped being in remission since the final round of letters I sent. I removed my address from the list since I don't want to be all take and no give, and I don't know when I'll next have the energy to write a batch. But I do have letters here I'd like to thank people for - Keetron, Zoesdare, Lamb, Poo -- and I think I'm missing a couple of people whose letters are in a box at home and I'll equally cherish! Thank you so much, they really brightened my day!

Aw, you don't ever have to send mail to stay on the list, as long as you post periodically in the thread to let us know you're still around :)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

marlowe can you go posted:

I'd love to be added back to the list! Moved last year and things have finally settled down a little, and I want to do something that will get me more in the holiday spirit. (No nws please.) And I'd love to get the password to the address list but I can't seem to send messages.

Will do! You can email me for the password - lisa at side-o-lamb.com

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Happy Holidays from BYOB!

Aww, thanks BYOB!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thank you very much to Aristide, Team Lunch, Keetron, skels, Zoesdare, and Sharizard for the envelopes full of happiness and kind words. Oh, and DLAO, who sent me an envelope of craft herpes :argh:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

kiraeh posted:

I have a small stack of mail received and another growing stack of replies that I will be trying to get into the mail soon. Some people have not included return adresses- I filled in lamb's form but if anyone wants to send me the password for that list, my email is myusername(at)Gmail.com so I can send proper replies to everyone, that'd be swell!

Wait, I wrote back. I'll resend the email.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I got your letter and art GaG! Thank you!

Keetron posted:

Lamb, I got a return to sender from DLAO, undeliverable as addressed and I don't think I screwed up the writing.

Ah yes, she mentioned she's moving. I'll remove her address until I hear from her with a new address.

I've also recently received mail and birthday month wishes from Abyss, Peech, and rear end-Penny. Thank you all!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Holy poo poo, lamb!
I got this incredible gift for valentine's day, I am sooo happy, thank you!! Amazing craftsmanship!

Oh yay! I'm glad you like it!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Kafka's Goldfish and Tree Bucket, I got your mail! Thank you!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Zoesdare, I got your lovely postcard. Big hugs to you :h:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thank you for the birtday card Keetron :)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Marlowe, thank you for your card!

I am finding myself without Christmas spirit this year. Maybe you all will receive Christmas in July if I get sufficiently motivated.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

:glomp:

I hope the bat gave you an appropriate Halloween fright!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

DLAO posted:

I finally did it and got a PO Box.

Here I am again --- I can finally mail again! :-D

Welcome back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I'm so sorry Poof, that's awful.

Thank you for the postcard rear end-Penny, and thank you Kafka's Goldfish for the lovely letter and beautiful artwork!