Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
I can't believe I only just found this thread! Count me in :3: I'm recently 24 as of January 9th, British and a bit of a geek, so anything space or tech or gaming would be awesome, particularly drawings and stuff. On the other side of that, I'll probably be mailing out weird British curiosities to all you Yankees. If anyone is interested in anything specific on that front let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Nicholas F
49 Jackson Avenue
Rochester
Kent
ME1 2SU
England

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

God Bless Johnny posted:

I have scientist ones which are popular with nerdy friends.

Goodness do you! The mailman just came like 10 minutes ago with a Valentine's card just for me. Stephen Hawking tells me I make space-time stand still :allears: Thanks! I plan on sending out some mail, valentine's or otherwise, this weekend. Any non-Brit goons want anything particularly British turning up in their mailbox?

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

God Bless Johnny posted:

British mail is welcome in my household, Australia being a colony and all that, what what? And I almost sent you Professor Brian Cox instead of Stephen Hawking, but he's a bit too hip for me.

Brian Cox is okay in my book, but of course so is Hawking!

I'll try to send out some Brit mail this weekend to those that have asked :3: Also, a quick reminder to all those sending Valentine's cards: You know the "I Choo Choo Choose You" card from that episode of the Simpsons? That will be 20 years old in a few weeks. TWENTY.

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
Thanks to Lamb and the Genesplicers for their cards! Goon love reciprocation is headed your way right now! A few other cards have been sent out too :)

Incidentally, Lamb and the Genesplicers is a great band name.

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

lamb posted:

You guys have sent such great stuff. I really can't thank you enough and I truly apologize for the late thanks. In no particular order:

Waldorf Sixpence

This card was actually made by Harakiri, I just signed my name in it because we were making cards together. Glad you liked it, and enjoy the chocolates! (I think you've already been enjoying one of the packs of buttons ;))

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
Hey genesplicer, did my card get to you alright? :ohdear:

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
Thank you genesplicers and lamb for your awesome St. Paddy's Day things! And lamb, I'll have you know that St. Paddy's Day is International As If I Needed An Excuse To Get Drunk Day, it's very much the same in England :britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

genesplicer posted:

Yes! Brian Cox is one of our current crushes (we both have a thing for astrophysicists, I just wish more of them were young, hot females). I've added the quote to my collection of Quotes I'm Going to Immortalize In Caligraphy, Once I Get Around To It. Thanks!

This makes me unreasonably happy :neckbeard: Glad I made some good choices and that you enjoyed the card! And I'm going to second the notion that button-stand-up cards are great and make rather attractive decorations!