Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bonnemenagere
Oct 21, 2005

Nos sale a saludar la gente linda..
I had a GREAT time with this a few years back. I got Finnish candies, lots of fun homemade cards, and maps to weird Eastern European countries. I will definitely send out some fun stuff from here in Hawaii.

J. Purvis
2110 Manoa Road
Honolulu, HI 96822

26-year-old female, graduate student in Psychology. I also work with mentally-ill homeless people at a local shelter--would love anything to share with my clients like postcards or candies or fun things. They love any colorful poo poo and I do too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU