Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmie
Feb 4, 2006

Help! They are going to steal my identity!
I just got a whole bunch of leftover Christmas cards and stickers, so bring on the mail!

S Russell
1330 N Jefferson
Springfield, MO 65802

I did the Valentine's Day card exchange this year and all of the cards y'all sent still have their place on my door. I'm going home right before Christmas but heading up shortly after, so I may not get your card quite in time if you send it late. I'll still hang the thing up anyways because I love you all. NSFW is okay as long as it's inside the envelope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmie
Feb 4, 2006

Holy christ on a cracker, you goons have delivered! I've gotten so much mail from all you wonderful people, but I've been so busy with finals and Christmas madness that I'm just now getting a chance to post about it. Every single card that I've gotten has earned its place next to our midget Christmas tree to the point of entirely overtaking the side table! Thank you all so much. :3:

I'm home for a week now, so when I go back next Wednesday I'll be able to take so many pictures and pick up whatever cards I haven't gotten so far. I sent some more today and have another round going out tomorrow, so some of you lucky boogers get envelopes stamped with a very silly town name.

jimmie
Feb 4, 2006

I've got a tiny request, goons. I'm currently abroad and won't be home until a week before Christmas. My boyfriend back home misses me a lot, and I miss him so much, especially with all the romantic Christmas stuff everywhere. I can't ask for cards this year because I've no idea what'll happen to those I've received after I head back home. Could y'all show him some goon love to tide him over until I'm able to go home?
His address is:
B Richardson
1725 S Marion
Apt B305
Springfield, MO 65807

Thanks, y'all. I can send you postcards from London in return. I have a few ready to go out on Monday and I'll see if I can get more done today. I have a lot of painting stuff here, so some of you might get watercolour postcards!

jimmie
Feb 4, 2006

Tremors posted:

Who here likes Mass Effect and Christmas? :ohdearsass:

Also, I'm having wisdom teeth/insurance issues in time for the holidays, so I could really use some cheer right now. :(

My boyfriend likes Mass Effect and Christmas! I can send you a homemade postcard from London in return.

I sent out seven postcards already, and I've got a few more queued up for the next time I get some stamps. The watercolour postcard papers I got at Cass Arts forever ago are finally getting used, and they're turning out lovely.

jimmie
Feb 4, 2006

Boyfriend loves the Christmas cards! He's gotten two that I know of, one from kafkasgoldfish (thank you for the awesome cross stitch pieces! He loves them!) and one from a mysterious benefactor who left no name or return address. Thank you mystery person!
I've sent out one more to Mama Valet, but since my finals are winding down now, I'm hoping to have more done tonight. Thanks so much for sending boyfriend some love!