Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Aww, I miss the days when getting letters in the mail was exciting and didn't just mean people wanted money from you. (Please send money).

Drei
1310 Fillmore St. Apt. 707
San Francisco 94115

Quirky, cutesy things make me happy inside. Dec 19 is my birthday, and I'm technically Jewish but don't care either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Sent a bunch of letters and parcels out today! I tried to send them to more recent posters in this thread but I'll cast wider nets in the future. Excuse my handwriting!

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math

FPzero posted:

I haven't colored in years and it was fun to do so again. I'm thinking though, I probably won't end up coloring the whole thing, so what if I sent it along to the next person I send mail to? It could be fun to have this Japanese coloring book circling the globe, waiting for another goon to color a page in it!

I think a Pay It Forward goon coloring book is a great idea, like that game we used to play in elementary school where the first kid draws the head of a creature, the next kid draws the torso, etc...

Got a happy little envelope in the mail today from RubySprinkles!

Tomorrow I'm headed to Michaels to purchase Christmasy things, will be on the lookout for some choice cardmaking materials.

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Package-heavy day today (mostly things I ordered myself), but by far the most exciting thing I got was this parcel from GonzoRonin:

The card combines two of my favorite things: bourbon and sheep! The comic book is wonderfully terrible as well, thank you!

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Gewnmails:

Thanks lamb, Rufus en Fuego, Mizufusion, and lefolieadeux for the cards and awesome swag! I think I have time this weekend to get some cards done and start mailing them out this week!

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Been a while since I posted any cards, so here's what the Christmas season has brought to my mailbox:

Thank you meriruka, Pieholes, Keetron, IMJack, Jendawn13m Koivunen, Garbage Day, AuntBuck, and GonzoRonin! I tried to send cards to everyone who sent me something until I ran out of stamps, so if I didn't get to you still know I loved getting your cards and swag!

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Yaay, thanks for the birthday card and goodies, cardboard robot! (Go December birthdays!) It took me way too long to figure out the "match the twin ponies" puzzle. I am also debating where to put the temp tattoo, as I have to interview someone on Wednesday.

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Holy crap wwc, thank you for the gorgeous card! I love peacocks, and the fake Canada money made me nostalgic for my university days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Thank you lamb for the Valentiney bundle of goodness! I love those magic fortune fish. :3

I don't think I'm going to be able to send out cards to people for the next while since money's a bit tight, but I've been having a lot of fun so far and I hope to get back in the game soon!