Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatter106
Nov 25, 2006

bolshi fight za homosex
Gotta give props to Art Adams. Like Cho, he likes to draw babes and monsters, and boy does he draw them well. Too well in fact - he works at a snail's pace. But it's a small price to pay for work as detailed as his. His inks are unparalleled in the industry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatter106
Nov 25, 2006

bolshi fight za homosex
I haven't been in a comic shop in forever, but saw some preview art online from Cloak & Dagger: Spider-Island by Emma Rios, and had to have it:

Somewhat reminiscent of Paul Pope's work, not quite as grotesque, but softer with a shojo manga influence... and a bit of Paolo Rivera (although that just might be colouring). Amazing brushwork, the kind you don't see much anymore... I regret not picking up #2 and #3 while I was in the store.

Hatter106
Nov 25, 2006

bolshi fight za homosex
Jock's covers are pretty good, but I just don't like his interiors. He seems more focused on stylish chiaroscuro than properly constructed drawings, and as a result his characters just feel like insubstantial sketches.

Hatter106
Nov 25, 2006

bolshi fight za homosex
It's such a shame their Glory run only lasted 12 issues :smith: