Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

As pointed out by our own Hermanos (I think) here and here, Katsuhiro Otom's ability to intelligently sketch background and place, along with exciting action scenes, is fantastic to experience.

I find myself being a big fan of Chris Samnee's work (Thor the Mighty Avenger and Ultimate Spider-man 154).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Paging through the old issue of New Mutants back-up in X-Men Legacy #250 reminded me what a great and interesting artist Bill Sienkiewicz was.

Here's an article that goes on more about him: http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2007/08/01/365-reasons-to-love-comics-213/

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Senior Woodchuck posted:

"Was?" He's not dead.

And hopefully he won't ever be.

Geekboy posted:

No, but no one seems to trust him enough to let him do anything more than scribble inks over some terrible artist's pencils once in a while. The dude is a genius in a medium run by idiots. He's cooking up a slice of tender beef and everyone's asking about the french fries.

No, but he did do this nifty piece recently.