Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Since the last two pages had both Brandon Graham and New Mutants, I thought I would share a Brandon Graham sketch of the New Mutants, from here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

4 years ago there was a Wu Tang collab album, that's pretty good, but nothing amazingly special. Except for the 3 album covers which were drawn by Chris Bachalo. I have the album on vinyl and it's pretty rad, but the coolest part is the inserts of Bachalo's art.

Method Man

Ghostface Killah

Raekwon

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Tradd Moore is so awesome. In the background of All New Ghost-Rider #4 he gives Cyclops of the X-men the coolest aesthetic he's had in quite a while (maybe ever). And it's just graffiti in the background of a ghost rider