Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Yeti Yeti Yeti posted:

Click here to view the full image

What the gently caress is up with her legs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Madkal posted:

I think that artist thinks drawing in general is hard.

I just noticed Jubilee's (?) feet.

Are they big black balls with metal duck bills attached? :psyduck:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Before you die, you see....

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Who wrote the Avengers story where the Hulk goes on a rampage and they finally figure out the reason why is because he's horny and his "primitive brain" is reacting to this by trying to impress She-Hulk so they can have sex? Because I want to punch that writer in the dick.

I remember reading that! It was an annual I think? Bruce Jones maybe?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Rhyno posted:

Kordey's work on Cable, Soldier X and Smoke is gorgeous. His Marvel contract was pretty bad, they had him by the balls so he was forced to churn out poo poo in half his normal time.

Marvel's contract with artists is something akin to "we'll pay you this much, you draw whatever we say, regardless of whether it's actually humanly possible." That was why Marco Djerdviac, I'm butchering that name I'm sure, went off on Marvel during a panel.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Baron Bifford posted:

This is the cover for the upcoming Superman / Wonder Woman #7, due in April. Although it's good work from a technical standpoint, it doesn't feel appropriate for a cover. It looks more like a panel from inside the book.

How does he smell?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

How is Dark Horse allowed to distribute these exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Jesus Christ: In The Name Of The Gun
Edit: poo poo, they've taken down the webcomic since I last looked but they've released it as 3 graphic novels available via Amazon. It's about time traveling Jesus teaming up with with Hemingway, Einstein and Churchill to fight Nazis.

Everyone needs to watch Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter at some point in their lives:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itWoHzL6n-w

"BODY OF CHRIST!"