Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Looks more like a Predator then Beast himself :psyduck: especially in that ridiculous getup in and the way his teeth seem to be pointing outward.

Coincidence?

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jun 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Heathen posted:

Holy poo poo, someone get Spider-Woman a sandwich!

I thought this was a panel from Marvel Zombies for a minute :gonk:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Happy Hippo posted:

Teen girls actually use that term irl.

:negative: Humanity is doomed. Our 'futures' are too loving retarded to function.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

ChairMaster posted:

Maybe it's poisonous but it took like 10 dudes to figure it out.

So that's where Oglaf got the idea from. (Most of the comics are :nws: but this one is.)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm extremely rusty on my X-Men lore, but wasn't the only reason why Wolverine ever became Weapon X in the first place was because his healing factor let him survive the process? And even then, it drat near killed him. There was no shortage of quick-healing mutants in X Continuity last I checked, though :psyduck:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Rhyno posted:

The entire reason X-23 exists is so Wolverine fans could finally jerk off to him.

There's lonely neckbeards who've gotten off to Transformers, what makes you think a short, alcoholic Canadian will be any obstacle to them? :gonk::fh:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm... really not sure what to think about Lady Red Skull there. :stare:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Not only are the kids flipped, they're in the exact same position :psyduck: If I didn't know better I'd say that was just a copy-paste and reverse.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

When did chiropterans from Blood+ become a thing in the X-Men 'verse? :psyduck: Also, female anatomy does not work that way.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Head disconnection is running rampart throughout the Marvel Universe

(Amazing Spider-Man #671)

And that left hand. :stare:

With so many regenerating mutants in the Marvel universe, medical technology has fallen behind. They were able to save her left hand, but not her wrist- It is now grafted directly to her forearm :smith:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Modus Operandi posted:

What I hated the most about the 90's art movement was that you went from fairly realistic body proportions, clothing, and hair styles to men looking like bodybuilders or silverback apes and every woman had the basic stripper body with silicon looking breasts. This looks especially stupid on someone like Cyclops and even Professor Xavier. I can't be bothered to find it but there are a lot of 90's depictions of Xavier looking hilariously roided out sitting in his cyber chair.

Life spent sittin' in a wheelchair pushing yourself along will give you some abso-loving-lutely amazing arms. Doesn't really explain the rest of 'im, thouhg :v:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

What the gently caress is wrong with her arm :gonk:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

SkellingTon Loc posted:

What's the other half?

Leg.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Die Laughing posted:

It's worst not worse. So many people are posting art they don't like, and not actual bad art. Jim Lee has plenty of flaws, but he's not a bad artist. He draws a good Catwoman and Batman, and I can't think of a better rendition of Nightwing. That cover of Batman and Nightwing racing across the roof tops is one of my favorites.

You mean this one?

I've always been a hardcore fan of Nightwing :allears: I'm really not sure why. Maybe it's just seeing young Dick Grayson all grown up and kicking rear end by his onesies.

If it wasn't and this just turns out to be a poster instead of a comic book thing, I'll remove it. Its all I could find when googling 'Jim Lee Nightwing Rooftop'.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jan 21, 2012

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:stare: Aren't Banner and She-Hulk cousins...? Or did someone change that around on me?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Why does it matter in the least bit what kind of bike he's riding...? :psyduck: I mean, i wouldn't have even noticed it was a non-american bike until someone pointed it out.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Mar 20, 2012

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hitman too! Thank God no-one remembers Bloodlines.

Good art, James Stokoe is doing a Godzilla comic starting August and :sbahj: it just looks amazing.

The sheer amount of detail present on the page is just jaw-dropping.

:stare: I need this. I need this.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

al-azad posted:

I want to know if that's an actual woodcut or a painstaking recreation. I've only seen one graphic novel that was actually done as a series of hand carved prints.

Whichever it is that is some drat fine art and I must get my hands on it.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Either that's Maria is very short or Iron Man became seven feet tall at some point :raise:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Rough Lobster posted:

Make sure to replace all those ugly secondary colors with bright primaries!!

Also, just totally change doctor Manhattan to fuchsia for no reason.

This sounds hilariously awful. I whole heartly endorse it :allears: Recolor one and post it here so we can punish our retinas.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I see no problems. I'm too distracted by Nightwing being amazing :allears: (Also wondering where this sudden rivalry with the Big Blue Butthole came from. I thought Clark and Bruce were buddies)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I would have been fine with that last panel if in the digital version it played the theme from the x-men cartoon.

Oh thank god, i thought I was the only one. I was overcome with nostalgia for a moment :allears:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Is it just me or has Cyclopes just been a monumental rear end in a top hat as of late? I guess someone has to be, now that Civil War is over with and Stark is...well, Stark.

IUG posted:

He just got a shield to the face, and it's a dent.

In the AvX thread, people disagreed with me, but I thought this looked goofy as gently caress, not badass:

AvX #2

Even Magma looks like she is laughing behind his back.

Hell, I can't stop laughing at him.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

My personal opinion: I say it's alright. It's not Liefeld :v: And about the only difference between them and US comics is the style/nation it's being drawn in. Then again I'm a very loud Guyver fan too, so... Just no creepy poo poo. :stare: I know where that can lead.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Wait, The City? Both words capitalized? Do I sense a certain big blue loveable dumb-rear end being referenced? :allears:

VVV Aww. I was hoping to see The Tick :(

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Apr 26, 2012

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Uh. Let me see if I follow his logic:
"An actual super-villain tried to kill me, but Captain America saved me! Samuel L. Jackson in an eyepatch wanted to put me into protective custody, but I said 'no' by way of loving up six of his boys. Wanna help me kill a guy?"

Is that about right?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

HardCoil posted:

I like how the forum software desperately tries to compress the timg to more normal proportions :D

When even simple xhtml is desperately trying to fix your fuckup, you hosed up.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

al-azad posted:

And Zola's supposed to be early twenties? She looks like 40 year old woman on Springer.

Sharing a bed with Zeus can be hell on a lady's constitution. I assume the grey man is Hermes, based on the staff he's hauling?

Edit: Staff and messenger bag that I somehow just now noticed. Yep, that's Hermes.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 09:51 on May 28, 2012

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

That explains the horrible case of jaundice she seems to have going :ohdear:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Looks like she's trying to bean War Machine... Not sure how well that'll turn out for her, though :downs:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Bubble-T posted:

Only the most powerful male heroes can pull off the classic "boobs + butt" pose.

The gay crowd are entitled to some eye candy too ;-*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Black Bolt's face there keeps reminding me of Barry from The Tick.