Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Karma Tornado posted:

I don't like Ross because his books look like an office Halloween party where everyone dressed as the Super Friends.
Something like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Chinaman7000 posted:

Except that's on purpose and hilarious.

No, yeah, that's the joke I was making.

Chinaman7000 posted:

Ross got overplayed for a little but the man is a great boon to the medium. Kingdom Come would not be the masterpiece it is without him.

On one hand, Earth X is a result of him. On the other hand, so is the Earth X sequels.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Tommy was the Native American, but it only came up in an episode where they traveled to the past and met their ancestors. He was the Green and White ranger, then became a Red Ranger after the Asian Yellow Ranger and black Black Ranger left.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Heavy Metal being involved with art that isn't depicting a scantily clad woman is new to me.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Agent Venom didn't have the mouth most of the time either.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Deadpool posted:

Agent Venom is really the only worthwhile Venom there's been outside of his first few years and the only time he had a mouth was when he was getting out of control. No mouth Venom has been a thing for literally years now.

I mentioned that in the other thread.. The mouth stuff is outdated anyway, it can look cool sometimes but it's so rooted in the period Venom was originally popular in, not having it is as much a big deal as Iron Man not having a rotery phone in his armor any more.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Lurdiak posted:

Dude was trying to rewrite the laws of the universe to fit what he thought was best. That's a bit much for someone who's "benevolent".

That's totally awesome and what I'd do, though I haven't read the story maybe there are details that makes it worse, like with Superboy in Infinite Crisis.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Chaos Hippy posted:

It's always like Superboy in Infinite Crisis. Anyone who's trying to reshape reality into their idea of what's right is either delusional or Doctor Doom.

I'd be a better reality reshaper than Doom or anyone else. :colbert:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Keromaru5 posted:

And she did cover up a lot more when she was leading Generation X:

I like this look for her, she's basically Integra Hellsing.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Teenage Fansub posted:

I wish there was a Teens React to Buffy The Vampire Slayer video that I could post right now, with a bunch of kids saying "I think my dad watched that show when he was my age."

I watched two episodes of Angel every day right before school for like, a year or so. I even had my mattress moved to the living room so I could turn it on as soon as I wake up.

Did not make it through a single season of Buffy.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I honestly have no idea how it's possible for people to look at their finished work and go "yes, I did a decent job here, this is fit for publishing" when it looks like that.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

This is :krad:, discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
JoJo art is super stylized. Their in those weird poses but it's not trying to be realistic, it's an artistic license like something you might see in a classic painting.