Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Not enough secret billionare* pregancy with a side dish of amnesia.

*Ex-naxy seal ranger surgeon lawyer cowboy oil baron sheik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dacap posted:

Oh Dear, Betsy. It appears your head has becom disconnected from your spine.

Head disconnection is running rampart throughout the Marvel Universe

(Amazing Spider-Man #671)

And that left hand. :stare:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What Manapul is doing with Flash is simply taking away from everything else I read because it's so good

Flash #4

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Holy gently caress. What the gently caress :stonk:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

People can write their art thesis just on that cover alone :psyboom:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hitman too! Thank God no-one remembers Bloodlines.

Good art, James Stokoe is doing a Godzilla comic starting August and :sbahj: it just looks amazing.

The sheer amount of detail present on the page is just jaw-dropping.

I'm buying the gently caress out of this. Digital/Print/whateverthefuck I need this.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

At least we can all agree Steel is still the best movie ever.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

HorseHeadBed posted:

I don't read a lot of comics, but the art in the Avengers vs X-Men #2 seemed egregiously horrible. The two teams facing off should be a BIG MOMENT, but they all look so strange that I just felt embarrassed for them all.

I would have been fine with that last panel if in the digital version it played the theme from the x-men cartoon.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh man I hadn't even noticed Psylocke :stonk:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Kojiro posted:

They're to keep up her pa- oh wait!

Well when she gets pants she'll have more than enough@

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Those third army dudes or whatever the gently caress is behind the lanterns look like the unfinished clones from the Stallone Judge Dredd and it's freaking me out.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The FF artist if it's been the same throughout just hates Black Bolt because that's certainly not the first Black Bolt weird face that's been posted here.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That Psylocke vs Daredevil should have been just a bunch of those poses.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

TwoPair posted:

FF #20: Artist Nick Dragotta draws the funniest face I've ever seen on Black Bolt.

The first look at FF#21 is out and he outdid that face 3 pages in. He's just having fun with BB.

Without dialogue, I'm guessing he's unleashing a massive fart to break whatever they're encasing him in.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jul 30, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Those are gorgeous. Loving the single color of each. That said, I get what they all signify except the last one. Is it from Spidey joining Avengers or is it something else?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Man there are some horribly drawn Banes in that video. Like :wtf: is this:

But whatever, this is the thread for good art as well so have some motherfucking :siren: GODZILLA :siren:

(this was posted way back)

Godzilla: Half Century War #1

Then again, I shouldn't need to post this since everyone should have already bought it, right? :colbert:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Teenage Fansub posted:

Street Fighter EX:
Turns out putting 2D characters in a 3D game is a horrifying traumatic experience.

This is incredible.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Senior Woodchuck posted:

No, he's doing exactly what he's known for. He's doing the opposite of what he's supposed to do.

Has there ever been an event or something involving the Watcher? I think my only experience with him was when he popped up on the meeting to defeat Reed Richards*

*from another universe.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Man, what did Doop do?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Endless Mike posted:

What does Greg Land have to do with X-Men Legacy? He was drawing Uncanny and it sold right on level for Uncanny. He's currently drawing Iron Man which I have no idea how its selling (just that I'm dropping it).

If anything, Iron Man is the one book where Land can do ok as long as Tony never takes the suit off.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

You know how we sometimes go "I just want to post the whole thing because it's just so drat good"? Well Francis Manapul made it easy to do so because the last 9 pages of Flash #15 are so drat good

Flash#15

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Alhazred posted:

I honestly don't see that much difference between well regarded artist Jim Lee and notable hack Rob Liefield, it's all a mess of clenched teeth and bad shading:

Why is Kingping a mutant now?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah, Storm is blowing everyone.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I saw that browsing Comixology today and loved it. Manapul does that on Flash and he's pretty awesome at it too.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lurdiak posted:

That's because the helmet looks awful.

gently caress you the full costume with helmet is the best

Avengers #8

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Waterhaul posted:

He's very much aping J H Williams style there but Manapul is always pretty solid.

Yeah. There's plenty of his Flash run posted here.

Flash #15, a 9-page spread.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Jan 23, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Waterhaul posted:

Everybody knows that Paolo Rivera does the best referencing.

These are incredible.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I want to say he was trying ti play up with the perspective/depth by making Venom's arm and Wolverine's claws be closer to the reader but he hosed it up in every possible way.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Someone post the last page from the last issue showing Galacatus arriving.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Found the last page from Thor: God of Thunder #19

That's how you make an entrance.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Manapul is a rarity in the DC line and I hope he never changes. Dude's loving awesome and I kept up with Flash entirely because of the art.

From #2

And #4

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Apr 5, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Gorilla Salad posted:

Presentation!

That movie had no right to be as good as it was.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'd make the same face if I was about to spontaneously explode.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Benito Cereno posted:

but the short version is that he was originally a centaur who got turned into a magical horse by a wizard and sometimes he turns into a full human when a certain comet comes by and has a secret identity as a rodeo cowboy.

This is the short version? :stare:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Is she wearing like fish bones? That doesn't look comfortable at all.

Also her spine is hosed.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Never loving change, you crazy diamond.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Alouicious posted:

he's the op of an insanely long thread that used to be in games before it was gassed in which he unironically posted praise about the game series while everyone else made fun of him

the thread went on for several hundred pages, with him posting very regularly in it

It was a good thread where he kept on topic while everyone else poo poo on him for liking what he likes and now it's the same poo poo wherever he posts. Seriously, the hate DT gets is weird as gently caress.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Red Bones posted:

Are all these women meant to look the same?

Ok that's Rogue, Psylocke, Phoenix Jean, Kitty?, ???, Emma?

Or is it the same one dressed like others because what the poo poo is going on.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That's one dapper tiger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Some people really like Fruit Loops.