Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I always liked that crazy Defenders series that came out around Fear Itself, it had this great look at Strange as just kind of an understandable dick who gets thrust into something that ends the universe. Some great characters in there and him scaring the poo poo out of Red She-Hulk with some random whisper was an entertaining little bit of what I like to see in Strange. Just a nigh-on all powerful dickhead who really wants to be a good guy and generally manages but man does his personal life suck.

Edit- Oh yeah you are right he does realize he is a lovely person and works to fix himself! \/\/\/\/\/\/\/

TGG fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Sep 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Also where the heck is Monica or Phyla or Genis? The middle of that image should just be Captain Marvels.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Yeah pardon that, think I was just thrown off by the doubling up on Carol/Jean. I like that promo though, Alex Rossy and has a good punch to it.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Splint Chesthair posted:

DK2 established that Batman is loving terrified of Plastic Man and for that I’ll always cherish it.

I will always love it at least for that. Give Plas the fear he deserves!