Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hungry Gerbil
Jun 6, 2009

by angerbot

GrAviTy84 posted:

Not at all, my main gripe was that he came in here all smug and judgmental while only contributing the equivalent of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on wonderbread.

He was trying to be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Gerbil
Jun 6, 2009

by angerbot
Last weekend I had the opportunity to try some Szechuan peppers. Yeah, the numbing ones. I didn't hate them, but the sensation wasn't particularly good either. I don't know why people claim it is almost as good as having an orgasm. (I read that on wikipedia.)

Hungry Gerbil
Jun 6, 2009

by angerbot

GrAviTy84 posted:

Trying them by themselves is pretty boring. It's almost like biting on a regular peppercorn and expecting it to taste good. Go eat it in a food.

Yeah, I wasn't eating them by themselves. We were eating some excellent hot pot. The peppers were novel and interesting, but not something I'm looking forward to tasting again.