Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Industrial revolution has flipped the bitch on evolution.
Hey folks. I have a 4 year-old who has started to show some interest in trying new foods. Since everything Chinese is awesome to her, she has asked me about making some Chinese food. Could you all suggest an entry-level dish for me to make for her to try? She will eat almost any meat and will try some veggies. Broccoli is okay. She doesn't handle spicy just yet. I would just like to find something to introduce her to real Chinese food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Industrial revolution has flipped the bitch on evolution.
Well, I guess that would be the obvious choice, but I was hoping to find something a little more novel that might broaden her horizons a bit.