Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
Vice City will always be my favourite because it was the only game where I could use the handbrake on the Cheetah to perfectly drift around corners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
TLAD was good, but I think it did its job too well in portraying how absurd the culture was. After the first few missions I was wondering why the hell I was wasting time with these losers, barely being paid and riding around in their precious little synchronized motorcycling events when there were other people to work for.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

illcendiary posted:

My favorite GTA experience has always been turning on the "Peds Riot", "Peds with Weapons", "Peds Attack You", and "Flying Cars" cheats in GTA 3 and just running around the city with chaos all around. It was great to be speeding down the street in a Cheetah only to have the car randomly explode out of nowhere, then realizing it was an old granny holding a bazooka that did me in.

For some reason the codes got really gimped in Vice City and it wasn't nearly as fun.

That was great, my favourite thing to do in San Andreas after the story ended was turn on the riots and hostility cheats while on foot in Grove Street, give myself a 4-star wanted rating and try to make it to the airport in Las Venturas to grab a passenger jet.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
I want a GTA game where you play as an honest cop and have to do your job while surviving ridiculous crime sprees by mass-murdering criminals who can summon weapons and helicopter gunships from thin air.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
The only one of the old titles they haven't remade is London right? Maybe that's it.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Spalec posted:

I hope GTAV brings back the Hare Krishna lines from GTA1. That was hilarious then and with Euphoria ragdolls it'd be perfect.

Wait, THAT'S who those lines of orange guys were? I've been wondering about that for years, beyond their sole purpose to me as GOURANGA bonuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Starhawk64 posted:

So, what's everyone's favorite car in GTA4? I'm partial to the Sabre GT. It's semi-common, tough enough to survive crashes, and has a sweet exhaust note to boot.

I also like the Blista Compact.

My favorite was the one that looked like a Chrysler 300M. I'm terrible at driving and that car had the best balance of speed, durability and handling to me. Plus the black ones paired with a suit were the perfect look for a hitman :c00l:

• Locked thread