Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

racistman3D makes the best GTA videos period.

All I want in GTAV is bicycles & ragdolls. I'm a simple man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Der Luftwaffle posted:

I want a GTA game where you play as an honest cop and have to do your job while surviving ridiculous crime sprees by mass-murdering criminals who can summon weapons and helicopter gunships from thin air.

I wish I had my own magic phone :smithcop:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

KFCB posted:

The size and scope of San Andreas is amazing when you consider it was on the PS2 and there were no load screens as you traveled between areas.

I always enjoyed the one long load screen. There was always a few pictures I would never see as much and I always made it a big deal when they appeared :3:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Fun thing to do in GTA4 BOGT:

1.) Get to the top a building that has about 1-2 foot high of barrier around the edge of the building
2.) Spawn parachute and equip said 'chute
3.) Spawn a Jetmax so the pointy end + ALMOST half the front of said boat is hanging over the edge.
4.) Climb into the boat and go back as far as possible while still being in the seating area.
5.) Jump forward and laugh as Louise thinks he is skydiving but he is in a boat :)

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

trandorian posted:

entering 50 different buttons everytime on the console versions.

Maybe you are not a real man and can't do the codes in less than 1 second :colbert:

Seriously entering codes in a button sequence was 100X better than the dumb phone menu. So much more reliable and faster.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Dieing has never affected me since I don't play this games without cheats ever. I don't know how people can play without cheats you're all crazy.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
My older brother got me this nice pocketwatch as a groomsmen present but I have used it all of 3 times because phones etc. Maybe if I had a suit or something...

Speaking of suits give me Deider Sach's back I want my suits damnit

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
^
I wanted to ride that coaster so bad :negative:

Give me my silly codes back Rockstar. I want my 10x jump, flying cars, riots etc back. And please if you have bicycles let me have the mega bunny hope code. There was nothing more fun in SA than first person 300ft+ bunny hops around the world.

e: I play these game at my friends house and my computer could never run these so I will never get to use the fun wacky loopy trainers :mad:

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Oct 25, 2011

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The Blista Compact runs all over those weak rear end cars.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Put boats in between the railing that protects the grass and the swingset.
Actually boats + the swingset is loving madness regardless :stare:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
If there is roaming animals I'm sorry I'm an rear end in a top hat whatever I smashing every dog with my grill. Blasting wolves in the face with a modded fireball in Oblivion owned so I'm sure blasting a dog in the face with the grill of my sportscar and having it fly into a fat guys face and knock him down/off a bridge/ mountain will own too.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

LOSS posted:

I hope the dog can drive so that I can ride shotgun.

I hope anyone else can drive in this. I loved calling the Wheelwoman in Saint's Row to drive me around while I hanged out the car with hundreds of guns and my http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ljtZJ9g5zo&list=FLAnDWwWK3ZvxS4vrFJ8j36A&index=76&feature=plpp_video

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I hope bikes (if they are in) act like they did in SA kind of. I could pedal up the side of the mountain because game physics! Not the path side the side that is almost completely vertical. poo poo owned even of you had to mash X at 10000 mph

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What you do in GTAIV to have fun:

MURDER PEOPLE DRIVE LIKE A MANIAC JUMP OFF BUILDINGS TRY AND LAND ON PEOPLE CRASH INTO WALLS

I mean come on. gently caress pool gently caress bowling blah blah go shoot people for hours

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The best thing to do in any GTAIV is getting killed on the 3rd island and spawning at the intersection with the water tower thing and a guy on top of it. Run over climb the tower punch him in the dick right off of it and get the cops on you so they climb up the ladder. Kick em in the face shoot em hop on the ladder when they are on it so your models intersect and you both go flying off at 100 mph until you get bored.

I have done this thing for hours on end. This. one. thing.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Did anyone have Player 2 get on a motorcycle while Player 1 was on a jetpack in SA?

loving motorbike starts flying around and poo poo its awesome.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Intel&Sebastian posted:

One day I'm going to be sitting in a retirement home, tubes inserted into every opening, with an emulated xbox 360 on my nano-computer playing GTA4 while I sit giggling as I drive real fast and make Nico dive out of the car and flip around.

This is a man who is good at video games.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
A huge step forward: Let me keep my loving hats and glasses on :argh:

or at least be able to pick them back up gently caress!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
^^^
my friend showed me that and I was so grateful for it.

crazysim posted:

The animation/scenario I'm thinking of now involves the main character threatening the driver with a gun to their head while the driver slowly gets out of the car while two-star+ cops fire upon both of them and landing hits on the driver or Niko, or whoever.

Yeah this animation is loving way too long. Especially since I think there is one where after its all said and done and the driver is out Nico bashes 'em in head for another second of "GODDAMNIT NICO GET IN THE loving CAR gently caress FUCKKKKK"

I only play with cheats in this game so I can only imagine how frustrating it is doing this and not being able to ~magic phone~ everything away.

My dad played this for the first time the other day and the first thing he did was shoot someone, go to get in a car and say, "GET IN THE CAR FASTER GODDAMNIT AHHHH". Then he died.

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Feb 20, 2012

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Install Gentoo posted:

On PC GTA 1, enter debug mode by:

Enter the character selection screen. Then press [Delete], type porkcharsui and press [Enter].

Within the levels you can do:
Zoom out K
Alternate zoom out ]
Zoom in L
Alternate zoom in [

In this way, you can fix your view so you can actually see where you're going!

This will make the game completely different. I used to hate not seeing where I was going as a kid then I looked up the cheats and tadaaa! one of them lets you zoom out! I found I could actually drive to a mission or whatever and not need 100000 different cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Kilometers Davis posted:

Which flavor of you GTAIV do you guys boot up when you want to gently caress around in the city? I usually prefer TBOGT but I really like being Niko for some reason. Buying new clothes is fun too.

I play Gay Tony and wear a suit while listening to the N64 Goldeneye soundtrack driving a Faggio in the cinematic view under maximum police pursuit for as long as possible.

• Locked thread