Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I still start up San Andreas every once and a while and fly around the state in my low-weight high-speed taxi while listening to terrible music on the user tracks player. Messing with the vehicle attributes in these games makes for some great fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Skilleddk posted:

This is the second time I'm playing through San Andreas, and I'm stuck on the same mission, called Cesar Vialpando I think. It's about some street "car dancing" thing, it's just loving impossible. Apparently standard USB keyboards have some kind of delay that makes this kind of missions nearly impossible. I looked around on the net, and found no solution. I'm also using the steam version, so afaik, I can't just import saves.

Does anyone know a way of beating this?

Are you using the hydraulics controls? I'm fairly sure that the arrow keys or WASD don't work for that minigame. I don't remember having any problem with it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Skilleddk posted:

Yeah I'm using the numpad. I collect like 300 points, while the opponent gets around 1000, so I'm using the correct controls.

I found this, a tutorial on how to use a mission passing tool. If you can find your San Andreas folder inside your steam folder this might work for you. I haven't tried it myself, though.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

GTA I, II, III, VC and SA are on sale today for a grand total of $7.49 on Steam.

• Locked thread