Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intense
Mar 23, 2011
Great games. I had GTA4 for the 360 originally but it got all hosed up somehow, so after hearing about all of the exclusive features the PC version had I bought that hoping to start again. And as I'm sure many people know by now, GTA4 is the most badly optimized thing ever, still I'm hoping that there is some sort of thing I can download which will allow me to dumb GTA4's graphics right the gently caress down so I can actually play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intense
Mar 23, 2011
This will probably be really difficult to find but if anyone does happen to come across any thing that will lower GTA4/EFLC graphics and allow it to be loving playable, could they post a link to the download for it?

Intense
Mar 23, 2011
I got really bored so I decided to reinstall GTA4 and download some fixes for it, whether they are helping or not it seems that its not as bad as I remembered it being but still if anyone knows of a legitimately useful file that will dumb down the graphics or whatever then that would be appreciated

Intense
Mar 23, 2011
Oh by the way does anyone know if there is a mod manager for GTA4? Because I followed this tutiorial so I could get the mods to work but whenever I start up GTA4 with the mods and the other files in the folder it stops responding before it loads. Help would be appreciated.

• Locked thread