Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Stare-Out posted:

I doubt it'll happen, but I really wish they (and many other developers) realized that the analog sticks are in fact, analog. But no, push the stick a bit and your character walks, push it all the way and your character... still walks. Want to run? Press this other button or tap it like an idiot! Really, how hard is it to grasp? Especially when they use it correctly in their own multiplayer in the same game. .

I believe they explained it that its supposed to help you walk around more in the singleplayer and apreciate the city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Install Gentoo posted:

Tommy Vercetti never does anything besides be a loose caricature of a combination mob thug and Tony Montana type.

Tommy Vercetti is the man us gamers want to be. He's tough, charges headfirst into challenges, never doubts himself, and always has a smart rear end remark to even the most threatening villain. The guy had the balls to stand up to the Liberty City mafia! While most of us would be pissing our collective pants in his position. That's why, to quote the graffiti from GTAIV, "Ur still my Hero, Tommy."

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

They always do weird things like that in the trailers. Put me on the side of people who don't think there will be mission replay.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

crunk and white posted:

I've noticed that a lot of people seem to be cheating in free mode, and that this cheating almost always makes the game more fun. Are there any dedicated cheaters itt who can help me have the most fun cheating center?

Basically you need a modded xbox which could get you banned from xbox live. If you want to play it safe you can just join gay tony freeroam servers on weekends and weeknights youll see a lot of modders. It's quite fun to ride in their flying cars and whatnot, until you get a dick modder who decides to freeze your console or spawnkill you over and over, then it starts to suck. Generally youll find a mix of both.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Avocados posted:

Okay here's a kinda weird :spergin: question.

Are there any cool self imposed challenge ideas for GTA SA? That game seriously has the best cheats and the gameplay is still a lot of fun. Lately I've been setting waypoints in far away places and trying to get there with homicidal pedestrians with guns.

The next step is to try a speedrun. Some have beaten San Andreas in one sitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Yeah, there are plenty hard as balls missions from LCS and VCS, but I feel like true die-hard fans could eventually pass them with ease. I wish there was even one mission in gta5 that was as hard as Death Row from Vice City.

• Locked thread