Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Liberty City Stories' final mission takes the cake for me. There's one particular enemy behind a crate that is basically invincible because of where he's located, and the only way to take him out is to run straight out into the open and pray that you can somehow get a shot off as he's wrecking your health.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I played Bully back on the ps2 and loved it. It actually gave me an appreciation for rockstar, enough that I eventually went back and picked up San Andreas for the first time.

I picked up Bully on 360 during a sale a few month's back, it's been burning a hole in my hard drive but I'll probably play it once I block out some time.

In my mind, Bully and Red Dead Redemption are the two best examples of what Rockstar can achieve, GTA be damned.

• Locked thread