Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?
Oh holy poo poo, I had no idea the trailer was out until today. Looks pretty loving awesome so far. The setting is great and I absolutely love the color in the trailer. The shot of the hikers and the mountains in particular is really pretty.

I have to say, while I am hoping it's more like SA than GTA4 (even though I loved GTA4) was, I'm not holding my breath. Looks like planes are back in though, which is probably good enough even if all the other stuff isn't. Looking forward to it.

Timeless Appeal posted:

The only thing that I'd really love for them to adapt is the system in LA Noire where you could just let the other person drive and have the in-car conversation happen as a cut scene.

Yeah that would be a nice addition, and I wouldn't be surprised to see something like it implemented. I really enjoyed the driving in GTA4, but it did get tedious sometimes.

Cpt. Spring Types fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Nov 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

Angry Boat posted:

Regardless, driving in IV is great.
This is why I still play IV every so often. Just to drive around looking at things, getting in high speed chases, etc. I love the driving in IV.

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?
I'm kind of amazed by how good that looks. Really excited to play this on PC.

• Locked thread