Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
My favorite GTA experience has always been turning on the "Peds Riot", "Peds with Weapons", "Peds Attack You", and "Flying Cars" cheats in GTA 3 and just running around the city with chaos all around. It was great to be speeding down the street in a Cheetah only to have the car randomly explode out of nowhere, then realizing it was an old granny holding a bazooka that did me in.

For some reason the codes got really gimped in Vice City and it wasn't nearly as fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Ah, how I yearn for the glory days of dying, losing all my weapons, then quickly running to my hideout, grabbing all the weapons, saving, grabbing all the weapons again, ad infinitum until my ammo was maxed out. Then I'd die like 5 minutes later and lose all my ammo :downs:

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Arguing about the location of future GTA games is literally the only thing in my life that hasn't changed in the last ten years.

• Locked thread