Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
GTA4 was a necessary evolution in the series, but it had to take it easy on the content which left alot to be desired. Thankfully the rear end in a top hat physics were so addictive that you could keep yourself entertained just by pushing people around and be a giant douche.

After the 2 expansions and Red Dead Redemption, R* have a better handle on the engine and can hopefully pack in more into the gameworld, But i would settle for more treasure hunt style sidequests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
Color me surprised, i didn't think they would release GTAV info this year.

I'm still hanging on to the pipe dream that RDR will hit pc :(

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
I love how tight lipped rockstar are about their games. It's nice to be genuinely surprised about content rather than read all about it on squealer websites before the fact.

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006

Nookovian-Red posted:

Release date speculation? I would've figured if they wanted it for X-Mas this year they would've tagged in something about pre-order now... Maybe 1Q 2012?

I would guess march/spring, 2012. I would love to play it sooner though.

• Locked thread