Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
I was walking down the street in Erie, Pennsylvania and a young boy, about 11 or 12, sitting on the sidewalk said to me, "Papa made a mess, give him a dollar."

Years later I still wonder what he meant.
Did Papa make a mess so bad he needs to raise funds for cleanup?
Did Papa make a mess of things financially and needs help getting out of the hole?
Did Papa make a mess so spectacular he feels he deserves a dollar?
Who is Papa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Some people are simply not meant for facial hair... :smith:

This is what I realized about myself.
I don't do nearly enough drugs to pull off bright red muttonchops.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Oh God, I recognize some of those names.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

NaturalLow posted:

I travel by Greyhound bus fairly often, which has given me some definite WTC experiences.

One time I was on a Greyhound, headphones on and focused on playing Tetris on my phone when I felt a tickling on my face.
The old Amish guy in front of me had leaned back and his long, curly gray hair was brushing my face.

Same trip I had a nice long conversation with a carnie about how small town strippers are so often more attractive than the ones in the city.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Today I was in a grocery store and there was a middle-aged woman playing an organ in the middle of the bakery section.
That wasn't the weird part.
I swear to god she played the Star Fox 64 title theme.
That wasn't the weird part.
As I passed she winked at me. Not a normal wink, she winked hard.
Maybe I made a weird face when she started playing that video game music.
I'm still trying to figure this out, and this happened like 7 hours ago.
:psyduck:

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

Cup of Hemlock posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > Post Your Moments of Being a Total Badass

Well one time I was eating lunch at school and as I was about to bite into my giant dagwood, a bully came and yanked all of the meat and cheese out and I only got a bite of bread!

So I blew my fist up like a balloon, wound my arm back, then WHAMMO! I socked that bum to the moon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

Lolitas Alright! posted:

So, at some point between maybe 4:45am and 8am this morning, I got up, grabbed a 13 pound banana squash, lay down in bed, wrapped it in my arms, and went back to sleep. And I don't remember it. :psyduck:

Are you in the habit of ever taking your baby into your bed?
Maybe you sleepily thought the squash was your baby and goddamn I am laughing too hard to properly finish this sentence.

• Locked thread