Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I was riding my bike alone on one of our big state trails and decided to take a break. Before I can get back on this guy shows up and asks me how far it goes. I tell him, and then he asks another question and keeps the conversation going for what seemed like an eternity. I finally manage to shake him off and start riding again and everything is good. That is until I get to my turn around point, and start heading back. I see the guy again, and when I look over my shoulder he's also turned around and appears to be following me. I sped way the gently caress up and went off on a side trail that dead ends in a small town hoping I might just hang out at the end for 10 minutes until he was long gone. Apparently I wasn't as far out of his line of sight as I'd thought and he showed up again, and I got dragged into another terribly long conversation again. I ended up getting invited camping by a complete stranger. Having never been "cruised" before I was pretty :stare:, and made some lame excuse why I couldn't. After that I didn't look back or stop for the 17 miles back to my car, at which point I threw my bike in and quickly drove away. On a positive note I've found incentive to not take breaks anymore.

tl;dr Got cruised by some creepy guy when I was out riding my bike, had trouble taking no for an answer, invited me camping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

roundmidnight posted:

At least Mr. Blackstock didn't spend those 3 years alone, right? He had a friend. :unsmith:

Right?

Was going to add some poop stains but decided to take the high road.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

spregalia posted:

Even if you don't use it, sell that poo poo. You work at a seedy, shitbag hotel. I doubt finding willing buyers is that difficult. Hell, one of the hookers would buy it in 3 seconds.
Please name one movie where someone has sold some coke they just happened to find, and everything went well.

EDIT: When you sell "found coke" Gary Oldman gets shot in the dick, that's what happens.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

There was a video on youtube of some furry inflating a balloon or some other sort of air bladder inside his fursuit while wearing it. He keeps filling it up with his bicycle pump, and you can hear him struggling to breath. It was definitely :wtc: but you couldn't look away. Unfortunately it has disappeared so I can't share the nightmare with others.

• Locked thread