Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canis minor
May 4, 2011

One of the weirdest wtf moment that happened to me was when I started uni - back then, in my country, cash machines would charge you for every cashback not done in the given bank's ATM. As such, although there was only one of my banks machines in the city, it was at the central, most busiest street, which I'd visit often. The ATM was located in this corridor, with truck gates at the end, yet not so far from the street that anybody would try anything dodgy (furthermore, there were cameras as well). So, one time, I'm getting there to get my cash back - I don't know if I've been reading through something and walking, or just having my sight on the floor and been lost in thoughts, but when I entered this corridor I felt somebody watching me. So, I look up and there's this old woman, with her skirt up, standing like a sumo wrestler, feet apart, staring straight at me. I was pretty shocked, or suprised, or whatever, so I just stood there for a second or two, confused. Then she started to piss in front of me, camera, and the entire street. The situation went from wtf to WTF pretty quickly, and me, being a young at soul and heart quickly turned back and proceeded to enter the bank that was nearby, that controlled the entire thing. To be fair, thinking about it now, I don't know why I've not gone to the security or to the cashiers and said something about women urinating in front of the ATMs. I don't know why I've not taken money from the cashiers. Apparently, I just wanted to take my money out of that ATM and no other thoughts processes registered after the particular, witnessed sight. So, I've waited a minute, or two, in the foyer, I hope too confused to do anything, and then proceeded to go back. Yup, to that pissed ATM. Fortunately the woman was still there, and, probably taken me for a pervert that came back to spy on her. As for me - I've certainly had enough of adventures for one day, quickly turned back towards the dorms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Gamma Nerd posted:

So I keep getting messages on soulseek from this guy

:wtc:

:stare:

quote:

Final book completionZ**()() ALL artificial and temporary life will be destroyed ALL must seek opposite soulmatch

All must seek opposite soulmatch :awesomelon:

canis minor
May 4, 2011

karl fungus posted:

That place is a goldmine of great quotes.

"man save girl, girl save man"

"paradise found, but its black n white still"

"its possible that earth is an egg and we are inside or outside it"

Yes...

quote:

Lets say for exmple EARTH is a similar to the shape of the UNIVERSE and humans represent star galaxies! FEMALE EGG OVARIES: show in image where the "eggs of the universe formed" is clearly shown to have started in UPPER THAILAND, as the surrounding area represents the shape of the femal VAGINA and repro. system ( also noe the movie APOCALYPSE NOW, where the male "soldiers" journey up into the overies to meet the EGG in the MEKONG RIVER. HAH!!!! MALE SPERM: *see photo* in the shape of VANCOUVER pointed directly at INDONESIA!!! **** Keynote what is blocking VANCOUVERS PENIS is vancouver EYELAND, a big cock! **** ALSO what is blocking THAILANDS vagina? the pyramid shape of indonesias EYElands, the ALL SEEING CPU EYE... Wonderfull, FInal conclusions: the master MAles and thier DNA inclusing myself, are to impregnate the master EGGS of the INdonesian woman... NOrth american MEN have to Impregnate SE asian woman... EAST indian MEN, with dark golden skin have to Impregnate CHINESE woman, and theier milky white skin.. THERE you HAVE youre orders ppl, there is proof even in the shape of the lands...

:catdrugs:

In the end it will probably turn out to be links farm or another ARG

• Locked thread