Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well
I now want a Great Dane. drat you, drat you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

Misanthrope posted:

lots of pics

And now I want a pet bear.

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

Misanthrope posted:

Whenever we don't feed Neuman from a raised bowl, he seems to almost cough on his food - when the bowl is raised that goes away... plus he's got a ridiculously long giraffe neck so it just makes sense to feed from a raised position - I built him one and he took to it right away.

Hey I'm happy to oblige - if you have any questions about the breed I can probably lend a hand.

This nice leather couch is now pretty much the dogs.

Good lord I want one! Are they good with other animals?