Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Big dog buds!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Took mine to work the other day.

:stwoon:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I would die for Koda

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

He was clearly a Very Good Boy.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Look, I know giant Californian redwoods when I see them.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

A snoot so long it doesn’t fit in the picture!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Good dog confirmed :3:

Very much so. :3::3:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

ImplicitAssembler posted:

More is better, right?

Which one always lies?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

:hmmyes:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

These are all Very Good Dogs. :unsmith:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

A dog so big, I struggled to comprehend what I was looking at. 14/10

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

Tracker has a very challenging life.

:hmmyes: let them rest.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

That is a very good dog. :3:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

:stare: That is a lovely big ol’ dog.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

What a good boy :3:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Both of these goobers are great. :3:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

That first picture makes me think he snores.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

That is an excellent dog, happy birthday to them! :toot:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Everything you need is right here.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Is she also a drama queen?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Poldarn posted:

Get you a Newfoundland

What a fine cushion :3:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The noodles are aggrieved about something.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

He is going to knock over everything in your house. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

you boop that snoot right now or so help me

:yeah: