Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salis
Jul 5, 2007
This is just a quick snap from my camera phone, but this loveable polar bear is Zora, a Kuvasz.

He is 9 years old and my friends rescued him when he was 7. Not long after he managed to tear both of his ACL's in his back legs. They contemplated putting him down but they forked the thousands over to get them repaired. He's still very nervous about stairs and has to give himself pep talks before he'll go up or down them.

However he's always sat like he is in this picture, with his back legs straight. I've never seen another dog sit like he does!

If we ever forget he's a big dog, we just take him out somewhere and we will get reminded that he is, in fact, large by anyone who sees him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salis
Jul 5, 2007
No offense taken :)

He's always been an indoor dog. His previous owners had to give him up because their child was too rough with the dog and he snapped at him.

However he is one of the chillest dogs I've ever seen. They have 1 cat that he doesn't like 50% of the time and will bark at sometimes, but other than that he'll just lay on the floor, occasionally walk up to you for butt scratching or to beg for whatever you're eating.

They walk him everyday and sometimes he will get to visit one of the owner's parents who lives on a farm and try to herd their 1 sheep. He's pretty low-key other than that!