Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

vstheworld posted:

Borzoi

Silken Windhound

:stare: Why have I never before seen pictures of your beautiful skinnydogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Veruca Salt posted:

It's funny that you ask about the too skinny comment-- my mother, who is mad at me about God knows what and is very passive aggressive by nature, just posted on my Facebook yesterday out of the blue about how thin Sunday is and how she looks anorexic. Which maybe she does, if you put her next to my mother's obese dogs. :rolleyes: Thanks, Mom, for implying I don't take care of my dog you've never met! Other than that, people do occasionally talk about her being very thin, but never anyone who's familiar with Danes.

The only logical thing to do is post on her wall about how her dogs are obese and isn't it sad.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

A Sleepy Budgie posted:

Oh, and I remember that the foster mom said she was surrendered because her previous owners didn't like the color of her fur against their fancy new carpet or something. were dildos.

I summed it up more concisely for you.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

ChaoticSeven posted:

Reflecting on the wisdom of eating grass

"I ate a grass. Perhaps now I shall have a barf."

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

MREBoy posted:

Starting a 180 mile round trip drive with my mom in about half an hour so we can go pick up 4-6 x 5 week old Dane puppies & 1-2 adults from somewhere in the vicinity of Hudson, FL. :dogout: :tfrxmas: Taking my decent camera so I might have some pictures later today.

You're driving a semi truck to get them, right?