Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knerd
May 19, 2008

Grandpa fucking spaceshuttle!
This is Clementine. She is a seven week old English Mastiff, and totally my best friend. We just brought her home and she hasn't had any accidents, and is getting along famously with all of the other pets. She weighs 12 pounds and seems bigger every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knerd
May 19, 2008

Here is Clementine at about 9 weeks, then again at 10. We were so excited when she was big enough to use her raised bowls! She was way little for them when we first brought her home. We definitely have noticed that since she has been using the raised bowls she has less hiccups and food choking.

Knerd
May 19, 2008

Pupsplosion! Our little Clementine just turned 12 weeks, and is currently weighing in at 27 pounds.

Don't be fooled by the sleep cuteness, that is just the only time we can capture pictures that aren't just big-footed apricot blurs.

Hedgepillow. This is after her first day at doggy daycare. She was so tired, I couldn't even get her seatbelt on her before she passed out.

Knerd
May 19, 2008

Dr Ozziemandius posted:

:neckbeard: Dang, she's adorable! I love her li'l face!

She is the best puppy ever. First giant breed I have owned, and I'll never go back! Her giant feet and little face make me smile all day.

Knerd
May 19, 2008

Clem decided she had had enough shopping for the day. She just turned 13 weeks old and is 31 pounds!

Knerd
May 19, 2008

Our little Clementine, an English Mastiff, turned 6 months old last week! What was previously a little fluffy ball of love is now a gangly bedhog.

She loves stealing all of the toys from her big brother, our 4 year old shepherd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knerd
May 19, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Your floors are the ideal example of what happens when you mix wood and big dogs :3: Clementine is such a pretty girl.

Thank god we've got (gorgeous) tile this time.

It's awful. That is mostly from the previous owners, we've built gates around the floors to prevent it, but haven't gotten them refinished yet. If they weren't 200 years old, I would rip them out and put something else down.