Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pardalis
Dec 26, 2008

The Amazing Dreadheaded Chameleon Keeper
Medium giant breed, June was an 18 pound Flemish Giant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pardalis
Dec 26, 2008

A Sleepy Budgie posted:

Good lord, that's a giant bunny. Are they potty trained? Because I can't imagine a non-potty trained bunny on the bed :gonk:

Rabbits pretty much litter train themselves. June had perfect litter habits from day one and never had an accident and didn't even leave territorial pellets around.

Pardalis
Dec 26, 2008

One of my customers found a big girly great dane, black lab, pointer mix running near my store a few days ago and I got to hang out with her at work until her owners retrieved her. She was such a sweet, intelligent dog. Her name is Mia and I slapped that awesome wide pink collar on her since she only had a thin bark collar. Her owners ended up really liking it and bought it for her before leaving.

I love giant breed dogs.

Chewing an antler.