Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Skizzles posted:

I'm sure Fluffy Bunnies will be in here shortly.

I know, I'm horrible, aren't I? I need to get Writer Cath in here too. She's got a giant doof dane girl too that randomly likes to appear in wrestling threads. OP's dog is fuckin' adorable. Both of them. Holy crap, ferocious puppy you are so fierce :3:

Anyway, most of PI knows my danes. Amy is 3, Balen will be 6 at the end of May.

Amy really likes to hang out under my altar. A lot. See all those toys? All her fault. :colbert:

Balen recently made a really good buddy with a tiny, tiny puppy while he was at the vet. :3: And it was adorable. If the weather is nice next weekend, he and I are going off base locally to visit a favorite pet store. I'll take my camera. I never have enough Balen pictures.

A really lousy picture of a phone picture of Amy and Cabo, her best buddy mastiff just before he left the island.

Oh, and a rarity. Here. Have a video of Amy proving she literally has springs in her rear end. Her and Cabo's last play session together (it's a little choppy, forgive me, there was much water breaks and pissing and stuff and that's boring) before he left the island. I really do hope we'll see him again some time. He's a wonderful, wonderful mastiff. His owner is the reason that it's going to be easier for me to get the dogs out of here. I owe her. :)

http://www.viddler.com/explore/safluffybunnies/videos/6/

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dr Ozziemandius posted:

:neckbeard: Balen pictures are what keep me searching through PI. I love the BatDane pic!

I'll get some pics of old lady Sage from yesteryear up on here when I get home this evening. She's around 8 1/2 years old, and currently recovering from a case of the lardbutt. I came to realize that the construction guys working on my house last fall were feeding her pizza everyday, and she became a giant gooshy tub of a Dane. She's been on a good diet since then, tho and is getting her girlish figure back now.

:3: Aww, batdane will probably always be one of my favorites. I posted that video, but I totally wanna see more of Sage. I've never seen her before. And the gently caress are you talking about? Pizza is a perfect diet for a great dane if you ask my dorks. Actually it's like 2 am they'd probably try to get me to order one right now. They can polish a whole pizza off in less than 45 seconds. One hit the floor once. It was like sharks.

I am basically a giant blob for pyrs but I am so, so glad my parents didn't get one when I wanted one as a kid.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Lotish posted:

So I have trouble remembering the names of all the big breeds. Which one exactly is Ozzie?

My aunt has a thing for dogs like my other aunt has a thing for horses, and aunt #2 has a horse rescue service, so aunt #1 has about 14 dogs at any one time. She's had some in the past who could rival ponies, but the biggest were her Newfoundland Clue and the great dane looking animal (I don't know if he was officially a dane, a mutt, or some relation of the breed) named suitably enough Bigfoot. Clue is no long with her, having found a good home elsewhere, and Bigfoot had to be put down because he was a bit of a sociopath and carried away a ten year old girl in his jaws.

I've always wanted my own big dog. I was one of the few people that Bigfoot liked and I liked him back, and at five 10 at the time he came up to my chest. When I get a place with more room I have every intention of getting a huge galoot.

Ozzie looks like a harlequin great dane to me, though he's undesireable as a breeder/show dog because of the grey patches (unless that's camera flash) for the states, anyway. I'm pretty sure the UK/europe would be fine with that. The same goes with that big pink nose. Those light eyes would be bitched about too. Any one of those things could get him anything from a huge mark off in points to a full disqualification because judges are dicks when it comes to dane coloring.

But he's really pretty and looks so drat happy. Who cares about what they bitch about in the breed if you aren't breeding? He's a healthy, happy big lug of a dane, looks to be well sized for his age with good proportions and a very nice head. His facial expressions are still puppy silly, too. :3:

E: I'm editting this to include, danes getting vicious is a really, really rare thing. the fact that Bigfoot hurt somebody is just.. I mean, there's so few instances of great danes using their mouths to hurt anything it's incredible.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Apr 29, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

yawnie posted:

I'm sad now! I need more doofy dane pics!

Is another video acceptable? That's from about a year back at the same ball park as the other video:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/safluffybunnies/videos/7/

And the danes have that EXACT DUCK. They eat them. Pieces go loving everywhere. They love those drat things.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

Danes are on my fantasy list of dogs to own someday. I've never met one I didn't get along with. Their short lifespans bother me, but their awesomeness makes up for it.

The whole lifespan thing just breaks me, man. Both of my guys' parents and grandparents have 10-14 year lifespans in their bloodlines, but who knows if my two will get that lucky? The idea of losing Balen any time soon just.. I can't fathom it.

Danes have never been a long-lived dog, but all the bullshit breeding that happens doesn't help their hearts at all. And it drives me crazy to hear 'Oh yeah, my dane died at 6' or younger of heart failure.

Kaydee will likely outlive both Amy and Balen. Who knows if Balen will survive the flight back to the states or if he'll move with us again? He'll be pushing 10 the next time we move.

poo poo like that is stuff that Amy's breeder pounded into my head. Balen's breeder's the same way. If a great dane breeder isn't asking you if you can deal with your dog dead at 4 due to undiscovered heart failure or your dog only living to 6 or 7 just.. due to genetics and luck of the draw, and constantly reminding you how short lived the breed is, I would dislike that breeder. :colbert:

On a happier note, yeah, I agree. Whoever came up with Scooby Doo either had danes or had experience with them. Marmaduke on the other hand, not so much. He doesn't feel like a dane like Scooby Doo does.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

No. Oh god no. No no noooooooooooo. I thought their lifespans were 7-10, and that was bad enough. 4-6 because of heart failure? gently caress no, I'd pretty much die. I think I'll leave Danes to people who can handle that, because oh my god I certainly couldn't. :(

The 'official' average is 7-10 via the great dane club of america, but you see a lot of them going down younger than that to hips and heart problems. Remember that a 7-10 average means there's dogs that live to be 16 and ones that die at 3 running around the yard. You know all that poo poo about mastiffs just running around then all of a sudden, they fall over dead? That happens with danes just as much.

So while it's not going to be the majority, your dane could still just drop at young/middle age for most dogs due to their heart kicking it. You can say that about any breed, but it's getting more common than I'm comfortable with in danes.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tamgerine posted:

Are all giant breed dogs slobbery? I saw two great danes for the first time at the beach the other day. They were huge and getting slobber everywhere and didn't pay any attention to my pettings!

Some great danes are really, really dry mouthed. Amy only gets a tiny bit of water on you if she's just had a drink. Balen, on the other hand, has lips that cascade waterfalls of drooly water for a good 10 seconds after he drinks. It just depends on how their mouths are set up. I imagine Amy probably WILL drool a little more as she gets older, but my danes don't drool at all unless they've just had a drink. Some drool all over the place like mastiffs/newfies.

They did not pay attention to you because they can be pretty aloof (of course as I'm typing that, Amy sits down and puts her paw on my leg like "hey. HEY"). Specifically, my parents were watching them once. Balen had an aloof couple of minutes and my mom was pretty sure he was upset with her. He was just being a dane and exploring the new area. He didn't even wag his tail while he was getting petted. He just kind of turned his head and went back to looking around their house. :) It's not a personal thing. They were just excited about the new place/play/whatever, something had their attention and they could pay attention to the human giving pets later.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

For Balen's 6th birthday (5/25) I took him out shopping and socializing. He got treated like a celebrity. And he loving loved it.:

:3: I love their store's logo.

Straight inside the door and we had like eight people converge on him (and a dachshund). My broken rear end Japanese came in handy. ...Everyone wanted pictures. So many hugs.

"Now look kid, one day you're gonna be a big dog like me, lemme give you a few tips-"

"Hey, you smell just like one of my toys at home :haw: "

I ever mention Balen loves kids? Yeah. Around this point he was getting kinda thirsty. So I took him to some water.

"But there's a food stand right over there, dude. Come on. That's not funny."

"There we go". And then I was like "Hey, Balen? You want a hot dog?" since there was a hot dog stand nearby.

And he was like "gently caress yes, HOT DOG"

"Mine?"

:3: So gentle. By the way, that's my friend's kid (friend is the cleavage pictured on the other side of the table) who's 4. And she loves Balen like crazy. Apparently she asks to come over and play with him.

Takin' up the entire walkway, but that hot dog was delicious. Slorp.

Blonde american kids also draw locals like crazy. So enormous dog + little blonde kid = even more pictures and attention for both of them. Friend and I just sort of sat back and laughed. There was a crowd of like 15 playing with them at one point.

"Okay, it's hot, can we go somewhere cold?"

He takes up the entire back seat of my van. I drive the US equivelent of a honda odyssey. Three human asses can fit on that seat.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/safluffybunnies/videos/9/

I let Balen, Amy and even Kaydee sleep with me if they want when my husband's gone, but we've got a queen sized bed and I end up sandwiched between these two enormous dogs.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

InEscape posted:

:3: Oh my god that dog is to die for. I want one. I want HIM.

Tangent: Isn't the US equivalent of a Honda Odyssey a Honda Odyssey? They're fully available in the US.

I will trade 1 hour of playtime with Balen for 6 hours of playtime with your continous stream of kittens. :colbert:

Derp. Yesss. Skizzles has it right. The Japanese equivalent. I'm dumb.

What I drive is this:

Which is a toyota estima emina. But it is literally toyota's take on a honda odyssey. Same van. We got a van over here to haul these guys around in. Everything else was too small.

And he belly flops like that against the back seat. Actually, Balen gets the back seat, Amy gets the footwells and Kaydee usually sits in the passenger front seat when we all go somewhere. If husband's with me, Kaydee goes and curls up with Amy.

And yes, it is the cutest thing.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Holy poo poo, Ozzie's doof face on that second picture. :3: It's like you can just hear him screaming YAR-AAAYY.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dr Ozziemandius posted:

Lazer eyes!

Balen doesn't understand rivers either:

Or why dog ice cream comes in such tiny servings:

And I was looking through my old pictures and found one of Balen's mother, not long after she whelped him and his litter mates:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Skizzles posted:

Plan 1: Teach cats to ride dog

Once upon a time, Gabriel was not pleased that I figured out how to teach him 'sit' and 'stay'.

However, Balen thought being a cat pony was the best thing.

I've met very few danes that don't get along with cats, so at least you've chosen an easy breed to integrate from the dog side.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dr Ozziemandius posted:

What a big, sweet, lovin' lug. :3:

Yeah, I always tell people that they're not big, they're regular dog-size, and you just didn't realize how small most dogs really are. When I first had Sage, and my old lab/boxer mutt was alive, after a certain size, she never seemed any bigger to me, but Miles just kept shrinking :raise:

I've noticed this too and it just confuses me. Labs used to be 'larger' dogs. Anything I have to lean over to pet seems.. tiny.

Hell, Kaydee's 20 pounds and most people think she's an 'average' dog. I stare at them because she comes up a little past Balen's hocks.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Knerd posted:

This is Clementine. She is a seven week old English Mastiff, and totally my best friend. We just brought her home and she hasn't had any accidents, and is getting along famously with all of the other pets. She weighs 12 pounds and seems bigger every day.

Aww, you woke her up for that second picture, didn't you? :3:

When we no longer have to move every 2-3 years, I want a mastiff. Just.. trying to move with the danes is so hard already.

SpookyLizard posted:

This is Bo. Bo thinks it's acceptable to treat me like a couch. I think it's acceptable to take pictures of his face when it's all scrunched up.

EDIT: sorry for breaking tables, it's no longer horrible now.

:ohdear: What IS Bo? His face is so smooshed...I.. he could be anything.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Skizzles posted:

He's supposedly also an English Mastiff. :3: I told him on Google+ that he needed to post him.

Oh my god is he a brindle? Because.. I want to be sure, here.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SpookyLizard posted:

He's an apricot. He's about two and a half years old.

Here he is circa late 2008:

:3: Look at that ferocious doggie. Look at hims.

Admit it. You smooshed his face in some ink when he was a pup and his fur just never grew back out. The same as Clementine's owner clearly did. It's like taking off dew claws. It's just done with mastiffs.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Your vets are dicks for not putting the bowl up, dude. There's platforms that'd elevate it right beside her in that picture.

But god drat irish wolfhounds are awesome. :3: That boov looks so confused.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

E: ^^^^ Experience=nothing, I guess.

Shnooks posted:

I put it there but thanks~

You're welcome. Feeding a giant breed dog from the ground is stressful for them and risks vomiting, bloat and a good few other things. I don't know a single giant breed breeder who feeds at ground height and if I saw a kennel or vet (or anyone who worked for my vet) feeding my dogs at that height, the dogs would be out ASAP and they wouldn't be back.

So it's just a heads up in case you get to deal with them again in the future. I guess you didn't know or something.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hood Ornament posted:

There are actually studies suggesting that raised food INCREASES the risk of GVD. But since you have all the "experience" you must be right. Carry on.

Actually, it was more like one inconclusive study that everyone started getting in an uproar about and concluding their own stuff from. Prior to that, the people that decided that elevated dog bowls were awful (Purdue) preached them to the masses.

The majority of large breed dog owners use elevated dog bowls because it is largely veterinarian recommended and it is thought to be safer for large and giant breed dogs in general. There is no study that is widely accepted for or against elevated bowls, period. It is LARGELY an opinion call and my opinion leans with the majority in that the bowls need to be up.

And it's not just my experience. Both of the giant breed vets I used for the danes agreed with me and encouraged me. Their breeders agree with me and encouraged me. Several people I know in giant breed rescues agree with elevated feeders. Look at any respected giant breed breeder. Ask them how they feed.

E: Y'know, I don't know if this is a derail or not, but I'm gonna stop here. If you (either of you two) wanna continue to debate me on it I've got PMs and AIM. This is a happy thread. I am going to make it happy.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Aug 2, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Veruca Salt posted:

What do you guys think of gastropexy as a preventative measure? I've had two people tell me now that I should have it done before Sunday has a problem when they saw me preventing her from chugging water at the dog park. I was under the impression that vets only did it after the dog bloats, but I don't know that much about it.

Also, I'm becoming increasingly paranoid about Wobbler's. Sunday is my first Dane and I've been convinced at some point or another that she's had about every condition Danes are prone to, so I might just be crazy. What exactly should I be looking for? I feel like her hind legs are kind of wide set when she walks, but I've never been around another Dane so maybe it's normal. Also her legs are kind of shaky sometimes, and very occasionally she loses her balance altogether, but maybe just because she's a pup and growing quickly? We're very picky about her food, she gets Innova Large Breed Puppy which has all the right protein and fat levels.

Any advice?

Gastropexy is kind of a sensitive topic. Some people get it done, some don't, but it seems unecessary to me to do surgery on the dog just for that purpose unless the vet's recommending it be done. Still, I'd ask your vet and see what they think about it. And Sunday's breeder. See what her history is like, see if it's ever happened to any of their dogs/their line and see what their opinion is on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8piNrhIGic That's a really good video depicting Wobbler's (especially in the first few seconds). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cKYXuot0Vo&feature=related This one seems to be made specifically to show off Wobbler's.

Shaky doesn't necessarily mean Wobbler's, she might just be being a doofus. Pups lose their balance because they're all paws and legs and ridiculousness. If she's not displaying like those videos, I'd just ask at the vet for their opinion the next time you go in for shots/a check up/her spay? I don't know if she's already spayed.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

E: ^^^^ Depends on your vet. I know the vet I used to use before we moved here would do it for an extra $150 onto your spay. I don't know if that's high, low, whatever, though.

Braki posted:

I know at my school, they recommend that a gastropexy be done at the time of spaying/neutering for high-risk breeds. Yes, it involves an extra/longer incision, but the opinion there is that it's worth it.

Yep, this is the best option I know of if you're going to get it done. If the dog is already down, you might as well go ahead and do it. I'm definately not trying to talk her out of it. Just.. anesthia is risky, bloat is risky, everything is risky. v:shobon:v

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Veruca Salt posted:

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel either way. I'll talk to my vet about it, who specializes in Great Danes. We haven't had Sunday spayed yet, since my vet recommended that we do it after her first heat cycle. Have you guys heard of this? Also I've only had little dogs before Sunny... what is a Dane cycle like? :ohdear:

You know that fence that keeps her so nicely contained right now? Yeah, she might try to jump that. Or slip her collar. Danes aren't too different from any other bitch in heat and they're a pain in the rear end. You might see a dot of blood here or there on the floor, she might get more emotional about things. Amythest pretty much turns into a giant leech and shoves her face into my legs every time I sit down. But YMMV.

Many large breed owners don't spay/neuter until after 1 year (first cycle through, maybe even a second for some bitches) because of the role hormones have in growth and muscle and all that good stuff. You -can- do it, but large breed specific vets usually suggest you don't if you're willing to deal with an intact dog.

http://www.caninesports.com/SpayNeuter.html is a good thing to read, as is http://www.littleriverlabs.com/neuter.htm . They're relevant for dog athletes, but danes rely so much on their body fitting together right that it's just as relevant for them. And likely what your vet is talking about.

E: http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/140518-living-with-a-bitch-on-heat/ Alenkit's post on that thread is pretty accurate. Strict out and in toilet breaks, don't go for a walk since there might be strays running about and you never know if they're going to be human-friendly strays or not, keep her away from males (intact or not), etc.

E2: VVVV Those percentages look about right to me.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Aug 7, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Disco Nixon posted:

They sell doggie diapers at most pet stores, though maybe not in Great Dane size, if you only have carpet in your house. Though I don't know how I'd stop myself from laughing if I ever saw a huge dog in diapers.

You can get great dane sized ones at one or two websites, but they're overpriced. If you're worried about splashing, use little boy's underwear. Amy is around a size 10-12. Turn them around backwards (so you can pull the tail through the little crotch hole) and put a pad on it to catch anything. But Amy's never poured. Just a few dots here and there for a few days and then it largely stops. It just means I mop a bit more for a while.

Beyond the general 'it is a surgery' drawbacks, I don't know of any drawbacks to gastropexy. And looking through google I didn't see anything, but I may have missed something.

I met a borzoi all of once and I was STUNNED by it, because I was like 10. I made best friends with him in seconds and rubbed that ridiculously long nose forever. They are the flattest dogs I have ever seen. And they are loving awesome. Your borzoi is awesome. But god the one I met shed like a sheep. How's Hyperion's grooming?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

notsoape posted:

Large breed folks, are any of you familiar with Developmental Orthopedic Disease (knuckling over) in large breed puppies? There's a poster in the Small Animal Questions megathread with a boxer pup that looks to have the condition. Obviously the pertinent advice is 'go to the vet asap', but if you have any additional experience or advice to offer, I'm sure it would be welcomed. Link to the post here;

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2701637&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=242#post394539689

"Go to the vet ASAP" is pretty much what I'd say, because it's hard to offer extra help without knowing the vet's diagnosis. But that's loving awful. Like 6 said, some grow out of it and some don't. I hope that little guy is one of the ones who does, or the vet they're going to is a good vet (or they send them to an orthopedic vet) that can help out.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:3: Balen pretty much dove into husband's arms when he got back.

He knocked him over like six times whimpering like a girl the whole time, then sat on him for a while and wouldn't let him up. Amy was still well behaved and sat and waited for ear scritches while beating her sides with her tail. Every time he comes home from something longer than a week, the dogs are all over him.

Clarabelle, I'm glad your pup got through it alright.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

bamzilla posted:

I changed the thread tag to "horses".

I thought it was the Sirius thread for a minute. :doh:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Balen got a bath today.

He was very, very unimpressed. So he went and had a little dig in the dirt afterward. Thanks, dog. It only took 45 minutes to get you showered.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Aug 18, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Yeah, I can see the boxer in that body. And the dane on that face. :3:

He is one hell of a big rear end eurodane. Look at that broad chest!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Oh god, I love giant schnauzers (and schnauzers in general). The farm I used to take horseback riding lessons at had a couple of them. How do you deal with that coat?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Insignificunt posted:

This is Molotov, better known as Moli

When she was precious.

She just looks precious, it's all a lie.

Oh, and if you were to break into my house, she would pee on your shoes then hide in the bedroom.

Clearly she is the most ferocious hunter/protector. Just like this one:

So. loving. Bored. I'm just gonna flop my chin on this duck. Duckpillow.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Those are the same bowls we have for the danes, only in the biggest size they make. And they're fantastic.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

You think she could've gotten an injury in her snout when she got bit?

Never use that daycare again.

E: Wait, does the sneezing pre-date doggy daycare?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dr Ozziemandius posted:

Batdane!

:3: Holy crap, his eyes make him the most ridiculous dog.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:3: Every time I meet a berner I sit and play with their paws because dear lord, their paws are ridiculous. So much bigger than dane paws.

That drat face is "HEH, your lawn"

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Veruca Salt posted:

Sunday is almost 7 months old, and we've noticed that her back feet are turned outwards, and when she runs, she keeps her back legs together like a bunny. Does this mean she's developing hip dysplasia? She doesn't seem to be in any pain-- she loves to run and play and jump, she takes stairs 5-6 at a time, and her food has the proper amount of protein and fat. Should I be worried?

Do you have a video by any chance?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

So, how much would it cost you for a quick x-ray of those hips, Veruca? Because if we're not talking high prices, I'd get it done. It might be simple puppy dumbassery, but that second picture with both hocks turned so tightly inward doesn't look quite kosher.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Veruca Salt posted:

That's what I'm thinking, too. I happen to be excruciatingly broke at the moment, but within the next week or two that should change, so I'm thinking x-rays. If it does look like early development of hip dysplasia, is there anything we could do to alter its course at this point since she's so young, or is it going to happen no matter what and all we can do is make her more comfortable?

Oh gosh, yeah, there's tons of options for mild hip dysplasia in young dogs in most cases. Most of them involve orthopedic surgery, but there's lots of stuff. And hey, maybe she's just being a doof. That's what I'll cross my fingers for. :)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Good lord, the puppy bunny hopping.

It looks as if she's keeping her weight off that left hind leg a bit more than the right to me. And when she's walking it's very.. she looks sore to me, honestly. Notsoape?

"BUT I DON'T WANNA SIT, I WANNA PLAAAYYYYY :haw: "

:3: Your boyfriend is doofy.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That's freaking awful, but I'm glad he came into good hands. :3: I'm a sucker for a white tail tip like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tendai posted:

Those are some adorable concerned forehead wrinkles :3:

:3: It's because she's realizing at 13 weeks she's already too big for standard pet beds.