Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

Misanthrope posted:

Speaking of that, I should post more pictures of mine...

Goodness yes, this please! :3: I've always wanted a large breed dog, and had my heart set on a dane for years until I saw pictures of Neuman. I might still get a dane someday, but now my heart is set on a leonberger. I won't be able to get one for several years yet as I'm still in school, but in the meantime I intend on reading every piece of breed information I can get my hands on.

For now I'll have to live vicariously through you and your pictures! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

Misanthrope posted:

Hey I'm happy to oblige - if you have any questions about the breed I can probably lend a hand.

:swoon: All of those pictures are gorgeous, but this one has me sold! Part of my mind tells me it's just the angle making his head look so huge, but the rest of me knows better. I can't really think of any questions in particular that aren't obvious like temperament, trainability, etc, and that information is pretty readily available from what I can tell. I would still love any anecdotes or experiences you'd like to share though!

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009
While my husband and I were in Petsmart this weekend we walked past all of the crates and I kept exclaiming, "Look honey, we're going to need that one for the leonberger!" while pointing to the largest crates they carry. He kinda got a :stare: expression. I don't think he believed me.

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

Veruca Salt posted:

Holy gently caress, there are not enough :3:'s enough for this picture!

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

Wulfolme posted:

Get Sunday another kitten.

omg this x1000. That was the most adorable thread :3: