Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

This is Bo. Bo thinks it's acceptable to treat me like a couch. I think it's acceptable to take pictures of his face when it's all scrunched up.

EDIT: sorry for breaking tables, it's no longer horrible now.

SpookyLizard fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jul 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Knerd posted:

This is Clementine. She is a seven week old English Mastiff, and totally my best friend. We just brought her home and she hasn't had any accidents, and is getting along famously with all of the other pets. She weighs 12 pounds and seems bigger every day.

I remember when Bo was that little. I used to be able to hold him in some manner. Now I need both hands to hold up his head. He takes up more space on the couch or bed than your average person does.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Oh my god is he a brindle? Because.. I want to be sure, here.

He's an apricot. He's about two and a half years old.

Here he is circa late 2008:

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:3: Look at that ferocious doggie. Look at hims.

Admit it. You smooshed his face in some ink when he was a pup and his fur just never grew back out. The same as Clementine's owner clearly did. It's like taking off dew claws. It's just done with mastiffs.

Naw, he's all natural. Blow up the smooshed face picture, you can see his fur near the borders of his mask; the mix of orange and black fur is just amazingly perfect. His mask isn't perfect though, there's a small spot on the left side of it where it used to not grow in, and now it only grows in white. That's because Molly (my dog, black lab) showed him that when she doesn't want to play she doesn't want to play.