Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insignificunt
Jul 1, 2010

by I Ozma Myself
This is Molotov, better known as Moli

When she was precious.

She just looks precious, it's all a lie.

Oh, and if you were to break into my house, she would pee on your shoes then hide in the bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insignificunt
Jul 1, 2010

by I Ozma Myself
All of these monstrosities of critters have made me excited about getting a second dog. My boyfriend has been showing me all sorts of dogs that I just want to hug.

I have my heart set on a male doberman, while he wants something ugly, which equates mostly to him as smaller dogs. :( I must convince him or find something ugly and mean for him to fall in love with.

Insignificunt
Jul 1, 2010

by I Ozma Myself

Veruca Salt posted:

One thing to remember is what the person in the Animal Questions thread learned-- having a restricted breed like a Doberman can make it REALLY hard to find a place to rent. :( We're having a hard time renting with a Dane as well.

I already have one, what the hell worse can two do me. And when she passes, I will have another, and another, and another. This is America, I want a loyal loving dog that can also injure someone who tries to touch me or my things. Mine may be a pansy, but she sure looks the role. She is also becoming territorial and would have eaten the idiot neighbor had I released her. I'm proud, ever since I was picked up in a squad she has been more protective.

Insignificunt
Jul 1, 2010

by I Ozma Myself
I got a big desk attached to a bookshelf that essentially serves as a stable for my dog. She's not right, I am sure of it.

Insignificunt
Jul 1, 2010

by I Ozma Myself

rear end Crackers! posted:

While my husband and I were in Petsmart this weekend we walked past all of the crates and I kept exclaiming, "Look honey, we're going to need that one for the leonberger!" while pointing to the largest crates they carry. He kinda got a :stare: expression. I don't think he believed me.

When the the tries to sneak off with food and stuff I follow her rear end right into her crate and take it. It's huge, the size of a piece of furniture. We both fit in there rather comfortably though. I've had talks about moving the boyfriend in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insignificunt
Jul 1, 2010

by I Ozma Myself
I don't know if I can live without a neo mastiff in my life.