Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yawnie
Jul 29, 2003
lollerz.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

E: I'm editting this to include, danes getting vicious is a really, really rare thing. the fact that Bigfoot hurt somebody is just.. I mean, there's so few instances of great danes using their mouths to hurt anything it's incredible.

I know this to be fact, and it's part of why Danes are my #1 favorite breed and have been since I was 5 and I WILL own one some day, but it's also why I died inside when I met a harlequin dane several years ago when I was teching that truly wanted to eat my head off. He was SO beautiful, and actually looked like he came from decent lines. He was unneutered and had a ton of weird dominance issues and "this is MY territory" type behavior, and his owner was clueless and just giggled at him. We had to muzzle and sedate him just to do vaccines and an exam. I went home that night feeling extremely depressed at having had my very first encounter with a not nice dane, and also wondering what he might have been through in his life to cause him to act so off :(

I'm sad now! I need more doofy dane pics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU