Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veruca Salt
Jul 19, 2004

i want to lock it all up in my pocket it's my bar of chocolate

cryingscarf posted:

I am assuming she meant to quote FB's post (so Desi = short for Desperado)

I am putting my vote in for Desperado! Cannot wait until you get him and can post billions of pictures of him. :3:

Ooops, I did mean that, sorry!

I'm sort of liking this option more and more, as I'm a huge I Love Lucy fan :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veruca Salt
Jul 19, 2004

:siren: TODAY IS PUPPY DAY! :siren:

He'll be here late this afternoon... expect a million pictures tonight!

:D :D :D

Veruca Salt
Jul 19, 2004

Introducing...

Baby Remy!

The breeder decided to go with Red Hot Chili Peppers songs, so we picked Emit Remmus and will call him Remy.

He'll be 9 weeks old tomorrow, 25lbs, and is already bigger than Cooper. :)

Sunday's not really sure what to think of him yet, but he LOVES her.

Please excuse the dirty floors, it was raining out and Remy tracked mud in all over the house.

He wasted no time in stealing Cooper's bed; he literally walked in the house and plopped right down.

Well... I guess this is my life from now on: :D

Veruca Salt
Jul 19, 2004

Ha he's not super happy about his ears, he keeps shaking his head and they're obviously still sore because sometimes he'll forget and hit them on things and yelp a little bit.

It's funny, we actually ended up going with a different puppy. When I met them when they were 3 weeks old, I fell in love with the one with the yellow collar. Today, she brought all 3 brindle boys to my house but wouldn't tell me who'd had which collar so that I wouldn't be influenced. Well, this little boy was just so striking and affectionate and playful, that I pointed to him. It wasn't the yellow one at all, he'd had a blue collar. He definitely has the most gorgeous coat, but it's looking like he might have light eyes, which a lot of judges don't like.

But I don't care. Not every judge marks off for it, and she knows the ones that don't. Plus, his eyes are absolutely gorgeous-- they're almost green, they're pretty amazing.

I am madly in love with him. :)

Veruca Salt
Jul 19, 2004

Oh my god why did nobody remind me what having a Dane puppy is like, you guys suck :P

It's been two years since I've had one! You guys had a responsibility to remind me!

Where's Fluffy Bunnies? I am disappointed in you most of all. :colbert:

Veruca Salt
Jul 19, 2004

This puppy is nuts! I guess I lucked out with Sunday, who slept like 18 hours a day for the first 6 months of her life... actually, I guess she still does that. :P Remy though is like the energizer bunny. Like, literally a bunny. He doesn't walk anywhere, he hops (which is just as adorable as it sounds), and he's into eeeeeverythiiiing. He also likes to chew every single thing he sees-- cords, chairs, the couch, the television, my laptop, the brick wall-- so he can't be unsupervised for a second.

He's a lot of work. I'm glad I have these two weeks off of work. But he's worth it. :)

Veruca Salt
Jul 19, 2004

He has about a million toys; he won't chew on the hard ones, only the stuffed ones. He has all these Kongs and teething toys and rubber things, and he refuses to chew them because he hates me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veruca Salt
Jul 19, 2004

And make sure they are covered with a blanket and kept warm so that they don't get hypothermia like Sunday did. :( The enormous body mass allows heat to escape much faster.