Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

We met a guy with a Great Pyrenees yesterday in our neighborhood. That fuckin dag was HUGE. Freakish huge. Here's a picture to kind of give an idea:

The upper red line is where the dog's back would reach if I was that woman, I'm 5'6". The lower blue line is where my 7-month German shepherd pups' backs reached. HUGE FUCKIN DOG. He is 4 years, and the guy said that last year he weighed 150 lbs! I patted his head and it felt all lumpy and deformed :(

Edit VVVV I'm glad their heads are lumpy phew!

adventure in the sandbox fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Apr 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Dr Ozziemandius posted:

Eeee so fuzzy! And so clean. The guy I saw yesterday was pretty dingy. I suppose you would need to let a Pyr spend a ton of time outside, and maybe the dog made himself a scrape to cool off. The poor guy was dirty and I don't think it was from hanging out with goats or sheep.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Veruca Salt posted:

He has all these Kongs and teething toys and rubber things, and he refuses to chew them because he hates me.

Don't get rid of them! My dogs are 2 and have just started chewing their rubber toys.

Btw, totally wanna pinch Remy's lips :3: