Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?
I know at least one PI person owns a leonberger. Hopefully they'll be in here with pictures.

I looooooove newfoundlands and dream of one day owning one. Unfortunately, NYC apartments aren't exactly space friendly for big dogs. So if anyone has one they should post pictures!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?
Ozzie is ridiculously cute :3:

I love the awkward teenage phase that giant breeds go through! Giant breeds are the best :colbert:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?
I hate this thread. It reminds me of how much I love and want a giant dog. :mad:

...please post more pictures :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

Knerd posted:

I made a ridiculous noise upon seeing this picture :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

tronik posted:

Berner urine, the very best there is for killing grass and landscape. Accept no substitutes if you're looking for a dog to pee-bomb your lawn to oblivion.

He looks so :smugdog: about it too.

Do you have puppy pictures? I think giant breeds make the cutest puppies, particularly when they're at the awkward teenage phase :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?
Sunday's adorable! I love her coloring :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?
She's gorgeous! I want a horse-dog so bad :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

Veruca Salt posted:

No new Great Dane for us yet :( We were supposed to be adopting this little girl:

Who'd been tied up in the backyard for four months and had cuts in her neck from the chain. But they decided they couldn't wait until the next day for us to come get her, and adopted her out from under us to someone Friday night. I'm pretty disappointed.

Awww :( That sucks that they couldn't wait. She's very pretty too!

...Y'know what'll help? Getting Sunday another kitten :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

clarabelle posted:

Great Dane trying and failing to deal with a slippery floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDTiId-RuS4

I love how this giant of a dog is considered a puppy by dane standards

To be fair, that's how I feel in the morning as well.

That video linked to one with a Dane welcoming his military dad home:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL74vvbeR1M&feature=related

As a bonus, his name is Emmett Thunderpaws.

Reunions with pets always make me all teary-eyed :3:

Edit:

Mauer posted:

My doberman (Zelda) only acts big on land. In the water she's a big baby; won't go into deep water where she can't touch the ground.

Such a cutie! I love the floppy ears that dobermans have when they're not cropped :3:

Shebrew fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Mar 30, 2012

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

Veruca Salt posted:

My little princess is on her way home!

She's only 91lbs, the vet told us to increase her food by 10%. She eats 8-10 cups of food a day, I guess I have to figure out how to get her to eat more.

Yay! I'm glad everything went smoothly for your little (91 lbs!) girl :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

I hope you're aware that all the freckles on his nose are there as indications as to where you should plant kisses. :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

uptown posted:

And finally... This is him today, giving me the "please let's go for a walk please please please" face. We went for a walk.

I want this dog you must send him to me.

:swoon:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

So cute! And such giant paws! :3:

Wanna cuddle that bear :swoon:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

MREBoy posted:

Kinda cool what you can get when you take care of a dog.

Chaos is a 1000x better looking now! You and your mom are great :)

I need 9 Shantis. I will no longer require a bed and can instead bury myself in soft giant puppy fur :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/dogs-that-dont-want-to-grow-up-6ygq

Here's a photo set of giant puppies who don't realize they're quite so....giant. :3: